ASW 17

Old May 4th 17, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ASW 17

There is a ASW 17 on AIG auction I was the previous owner if anyone is interested and has questions give me a call, 541 318 8604.....Fly's great but is a bitch on the ground...
Old May 5th 17, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

What is the link to the auction?
Old May 5th 17, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

https://www-265.aig.com/AviationSalv...SalvageId=2442
Old May 6th 17, 08:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 12:44:59 PM UTC-7, wrote:
There is a ASW 17 on AIG auction I was the previous owner if anyone is interested and has questions give me a call, 541 318 8604.....Fly's great but is a bitch on the ground...

Sad to see. It looks like a really nice ship. I hope someone gets her flying again. The 17 is the glider I've been seriously considering as a replacement for my 15 when I have enough money to do so. I love the 15 (been flying with her since 2004) but it does have a problem with the wingtips - they're not far enough apart:-)
Old May 11th 17, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I owned that ship for several years. It was a delight to fly.
Be a shame hot to see it fixed. With the Minden one man rig trailer rigging was no problem (not that I rigged it single hand).

Bob
BV