RAP is NOT Dead

Old August 24th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Is Maxwell a closet meower?

Rich Ahrens wrote in
. net:

on 8/24/2008 12:41 AM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Rich Ahrens wrote in news:48b0edb3$0$90337
:

on 8/23/2008 5:07 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Juan Tootreego wrote in
:
Ever hear the Zappa song 'The Torture Never Stops'?

No, actually. Haven;'t heard much of his stuff since Apostrophe, I
have to shamefully confess.
Lovely tune. You should check it out.

Slime 'n rot, rats 'n snot 'n vomit on the floor
Fifty ugly soldiers, man, holdin' spears by the iron door
Knives 'n spikes 'n guns 'n the likes of every tool of pain
An' a sinister midget with a bucket an' a mop where the blood goes
down the drain;

I got a couple of his later efforts and they just didn't do it for
me.

Hard to beat the live at the fillmore thing and the grand wazooo

The Roxy & Elsewhere album is an even better live one. There's a live
version of Torture somewhere, but I can't remember which album. He did
release way too much junk, making it hard to find the diamonds.

Dweezil was touring with a bunch of Frank's old sidemen last year
(maybe still) and they put on a great show.

Never saw him live, not even once. In fact, 'i can't recall him ever
being in my area at any given time. I'm the poorer for it...

Bertie
Old August 29th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 8/24/2008 1:39 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
[...]

I used to hop the Greyhound to St. Louis to see him every chance I could
in high school and early college years.
Old August 29th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:48b7599d$0$90340
:

[...]

You may move me to another cascade!

Bertie

AUDIO: Bush jewish. Blair jewish. Howard jewish. Sarkozy jewish. 1.2 million muslims dead. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillion$ missing. [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 2nd 07 06:56 PM
Dead DG mbremer216 Owning 27 February 26th 06 11:51 PM
Is the F-35 dead? nemo Military Aviation 13 December 31st 03 12:07 PM
Is Rafale dead? Charles Talleyrand Naval Aviation 33 December 17th 03 12:17 AM
Chinook down, 13 dead John Mullen Military Aviation 0 November 2nd 03 12:02 PM