RAP is NOT Dead

Old August 17th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default The Berti and Dudley Tag Team is Back!!!!!

**** both of you trolls

Old August 17th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:RY0qk.18820$Bt6.12832
@newsfe04.iad:

**** both of you trolls

Hey Maxie!

You're back!

Let's see if we can't get you another AUK award, eh?

Bertie
Old August 17th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:RY0qk.18820$Bt6.12832
@newsfe04.iad:

**** both of you trolls

Hey Maxie!

You're back!

Let's see if we can't get you another AUK award, eh?

Bertie

All ya gotta do is forge as many of my messages as you did before, and cross
post the group in to madness with your lamer wanna bees.

Old August 17th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:RY0qk.18820$Bt6.12832
@newsfe04.iad:

**** both of you trolls

Hey Maxie!

You're back!

Let's see if we can't get you another AUK award, eh?

Bertie

All ya gotta do is forge as many of my messages as you did before, and
cross post the group in to madness with your lamer wanna bees.

Ah would that it was so easy.

Got some sort of evidence that I forged you BTW?

Bertie
Old August 17th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
mariposas rand mair fheal

Default RAP is NOT Dead

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the
problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but just
because that is your opinion does not make it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your world...

feel free to contribute limericks to r-a-p

theres another r-a-p?

arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven
Old August 17th 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Ah would that it was so easy.

Got some sort of evidence that I forged you BTW?

Bertie

All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my real email address,
and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings in groups I never visit, and
saying things I obviously wouldn't say.

So continue to lie and play dumb (one of the few things you actually do
well), it only makes sense in YOUR mind. Puss.

Are you so stupid you don't realize the cross posting makes you motives
soooooo obvious. Guess not.

Old August 17th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Ah would that it was so easy.

Got some sort of evidence that I forged you BTW?

Bertie

All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my real email
address, and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings in groups I never
visit, and saying things I obviously wouldn't say.

I see, and you can prove this is me, how, fjukkktard?

So continue to lie and play dumb (one of the few things you actually
do well), it only makes sense in YOUR mind. Puss.

Are you so stupid you don't realize the cross posting makes you
motives soooooo obvious. Guess not.

Bwaswahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahw!

If my motives were obvious to you, you wouldn;t be poasting, fjukktard.

Bertie
Old August 17th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my real email
address, and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings in groups I never
visit, and saying things I obviously wouldn't say.

I see, and you can prove this is me, how, fjukkktard?

I don't have to prove anything to you dumb ass, it obvious to everyone else.

Yeah, and if you knew **** about psychology, you wouldn't post newsgroups.

Old August 17th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my real email
address, and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings in groups I
never visit, and saying things I obviously wouldn't say.

I see, and you can prove this is me, how, fjukkktard?

I don't have to prove anything to you dumb ass, it obvious to everyone
else.

Hmm, quick poll then....

A.Who thnks that I forged Maxie?

B.Who gives a ****?

So continue to lie and play dumb (one of the few things you actually
do well), it only makes sense in YOUR mind. Puss.

Are you so stupid you don't realize the cross posting makes you
motives soooooo obvious. Guess not.

Bwaswahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahw!

If my motives were obvious to you, you wouldn;t be poasting,
fjukktard.

Yeah, and if you knew **** about psychology, you wouldn't post
newsgroups.

Wanna bet?

Bertie

AUDIO: Bush jewish. Blair jewish. Howard jewish. Sarkozy jewish. 1.2 million muslims dead. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillion$ missing. [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 2nd 07 06:56 PM
Dead DG mbremer216 Owning 27 February 26th 06 11:51 PM
Is the F-35 dead? nemo Military Aviation 13 December 31st 03 12:07 PM
Is Rafale dead? Charles Talleyrand Naval Aviation 33 December 17th 03 12:17 AM
Chinook down, 13 dead John Mullen Military Aviation 0 November 2nd 03 12:02 PM