RAP is NOT Dead

Old August 19th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

Default RAP is NOT Dead

On 2008-08-16 12:57:47 -0700, said:

I, for one, do not think this newsgroup is dead.

Reading this thread, and seeing that nearly all the other threads are
identical to this one, tells me otherwise.

No one seems to want to talk about aviation any more.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old August 19th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

The Bunyip Slayer wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Buy low sell high.

Yep, if I could buy you and Dumley for what you ARE worth,
and sell ya for what you THINK you are worth,

I'd be flying a turbine, and you two would be wearing turbans.

Now THIS one is REALLY funny!!! if you ONLY knew HOW funny!!!!!!
:-)))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 19th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
morgan mair fheal

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:11:30 -0700, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, morgan mair fheal
bloviated:

In article ,
Chairman Cow wrote:

In article -
sjc.supernews.net, morgan mair fheal says...

In article ,
Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:

In article , Bertie
the Bunyip says...

"DanO" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Dakota" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news:3o4qk.21384$LF2.14392 @newsfe09.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE
the problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by
you, but just because that is your opinion does not make
it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your
world...

Bertie

Pot-Kettle-Black, Bertie the Fatlipp

Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!

God I love usenet.

Cool, now if you could just find the proper group for your
twisted bull****, we'd all be happy.

Cue Anthem.....

I go where I'm neeed. Wherever there are neglected,
under-recognised k00ks. That is where you will find me. My
quest to find justice for people like you and find them the
fame they so richly deserve knows no bounds..

Scalp 'em, Tantric!

groovy kemosabe

Which way did we go?

lets cut em off at the past

square off the unusual suspects.

Buy low sell high.

break high let go
shoot high aim low

arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven
Old August 20th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

morgan mair fheal wrote in news:mair_fheal-
:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Aratzio wrote in
:

Chairman Cow wrote:

[...]

Rotate your tires.

Bertie

Old August 20th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
morgan mair fheal

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

morgan mair fheal wrote in news:mair_fheal-
:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Aratzio wrote in
:

Chairman Cow wrote:

[...]

sarcen pig
saxon dog

Old August 20th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

C J Campbell writes:

No one seems to want to talk about aviation any more.

I'm happy to talk about it, but it takes two to make a discussion.
Old August 20th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

C J Campbell writes:

No one seems to want to talk about aviation any more.

I'm happy to talk about it,

No, you aren't.

but it takes two to make a discussion.

Yes, you and two other guys.

Bertie
Old August 20th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother

Default Is Maxwell a closet meower?

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Chairman Cow wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my real

email
address, and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings in groups

never visit, and saying things I obviously wouldn't say.

I see, and you can prove this is me, how, fjukkktard?

I don't have to prove anything to you dumb ass, it obvious to
everyone
else.

Hmm, quick poll then....

A.Who thnks that I forged Maxie?

Me, me, me!

You bad.

Do you think he has a mother, or did he just roll out from under a
cabbage leaf?

B.Who gives a ****?

Him, him, him!

Troo.

As much as he likes to hear himself talk, he could make a heck of a
troll if he ever expanded his horizons.

Hey, Maxine! Come on over to teh Dark Side!

I don;t think it gets any darker than where he is already. He would be a
valuable contributor to any invasion, though.
Hey, he's not a meower already, is he?

While he's passable at performance art, he lacks the requisite sense of
humor.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 20th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island

Chairman Cow wrote:

[...]

Shoes for industry!

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 20th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Chairman Cow wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

[...]

Unless he's drier than anyone ever imagined..

Bertie

AUDIO: Bush jewish. Blair jewish. Howard jewish. Sarkozy jewish. 1.2 million muslims dead. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillion$ missing. [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 2nd 07 06:56 PM
Dead DG mbremer216 Owning 27 February 26th 06 11:51 PM
Is the F-35 dead? nemo Military Aviation 13 December 31st 03 12:07 PM
Is Rafale dead? Charles Talleyrand Naval Aviation 33 December 17th 03 12:17 AM
Chinook down, 13 dead John Mullen Military Aviation 0 November 2nd 03 12:02 PM