RPG-Man MPEG Launcher Footage -Closer Examination-Interesting

Old June 25th 04, 09:00 PM
John S. Shinal

(door gunner) wrote:

Only if you watched in reverse.
With a better video editor

I'm curious, what "better" video editor are you using?
I would like to see this for myself,

If you have an old copy of Windows 95 around, there is a
"bonus" on that CD called Active Movie. It is a dirt-simple video
player that allows frame by frame play, and looping. It works on
Windows 95/98 and 2000. I haven't tested it under XP.

Just about anything is better than the bloated monstrosity
that is Windows Media Player these days.

Old June 26th 04, 12:07 AM
Typhoon502

"Pete" wrote in message ...

All show exactly the same effects in the video clip.

I'm amazed that it's even considered questionable. All the movement,
from the bullet effects to the body position, goes left-to-right on
the screen.
Old June 26th 04, 12:13 AM
Pete

"Kevin Brooks" wrote

Man, what are you doing?! You are *ruining* a perfectly good conspiracy

plot
still in its infancy with *facts*? Didn't you note the guys "staged event

or
something equally sinister" closing? NEXT you'll be telling us that TWA

800
just accidently blew up due to a fuel tank explosion, or something

similarly
requiring common sense... :-)

I'll bet if he plays old Beatles tunes on his PC, he hears "John is dead"

Pete

Old June 26th 04, 01:55 AM
Joe Blow

You claim to have watched the film frame by frame, but you missed that
the cheers only came before the shots, when they were encouraging some
young kid to go and get killed. After the shots they were screaming.

I *know* this is not a binary group, but here is a small pictu

I was thinking along those line, that they sucked some idiot into going out
and taking a pot shot. What I find strange is how nonchalantly the others
are walking out into the killing area after he's been shot.

Old June 26th 04, 03:18 AM
Regnirps

Just use QuickTime. You can enlarge it way up and go frame by frame, and it's
free.

-- Charlie Springer
Old June 26th 04, 04:09 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 00:55:43 GMT, "Joe Blow" wrote:

You claim to have watched the film frame by frame, but you missed that
the cheers only came before the shots, when they were encouraging some
young kid to go and get killed. After the shots they were screaming.

I *know* this is not a binary group, but here is a small pictu

I was thinking along those line, that they sucked some idiot into going out
and taking a pot shot. What I find strange is how nonchalantly the others
are walking out into the killing area after he's been shot.

Heh, heh, nobody's ever accused them of being brain surgeons.
Old June 26th 04, 08:00 AM
John Keeney

"Joe Blow" wrote in message
.. .
You claim to have watched the film frame by frame, but you missed that
the cheers only came before the shots, when they were encouraging some
young kid to go and get killed. After the shots they were screaming.

I *know* this is not a binary group, but here is a small pictu

I was thinking along those line, that they sucked some idiot into going

out
and taking a pot shot. What I find strange is how nonchalantly the

others
are walking out into the killing area after he's been shot.

Just because you can't see a two story building just off the screen
to the left doesn't mean it isn't there.

Old June 26th 04, 01:23 PM
Andrew

Joe Blow wrote:
You claim to have watched the film frame by frame, but you missed that
the cheers only came before the shots, when they were encouraging some
young kid to go and get killed. After the shots they were screaming.

I *know* this is not a binary group, but here is a small pictu

I was thinking along those line, that they sucked some idiot into going out
and taking a pot shot. What I find strange is how nonchalantly the others
are walking out into the killing area after he's been shot.

It's hard to tell how much time elapsed between the shooting and when the
edited news report cuts to the later shot of the dead gut being approached
bt his compatriot. It may have been 5 minutes and even then it appears the
approaching man is being careful not to get TOO close.

Andrew

Old June 26th 04, 07:38 PM
Ugly Bob

"Pete" wrote in message
.. .

"Kevin Brooks" wrote

Man, what are you doing?! You are *ruining* a perfectly good conspiracy

plot
still in its infancy with *facts*? Didn't you note the guys "staged

event
or
something equally sinister" closing? NEXT you'll be telling us that TWA

800
just accidently blew up due to a fuel tank explosion, or something

similarly
requiring common sense... :-)

I'll bet if he plays old Beatles tunes on his PC, he hears "John is dead"

Pete

John _is_ dead but the walrus, IIRC, was Paul.

Old June 27th 04, 09:59 AM
John Mullen

"hobo" wrote in message
In article ,
Andrew wrote:

It may have been 5 minutes and even then it appears the
approaching man is being careful not to get TOO close.

The "approaching man" may also know from experience that th US troops do
not shoot at unarmed men.

LOL good one!

John