DIANA1

Old October 26th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ted Mavrotheris

Default DIANA1

I would like to communicate with folks that own or owned a DIANA 1

-Ted

Old October 26th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Ted,

There is one out here in Idaho. It is part of Roger Frank's estate. If
interested, I can place you in touch with his sister.
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogaller...ey/Diana_1.jpg
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogaller...ey/Roger_1.jpg
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogaller..._on_Runway.jpg

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"Ted Mavrotheris" wrote in
message ...

Old October 27th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ted Mavrotheris

That would be great

Thanks

_________

\________(TP)________/

Ted Mavrotheris (Tango Papa)

Old October 27th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BB

Ted Mavrotheris wrote:
I would like to communicate with folks that own or owned a DIANA 1

-Ted

The obvious person is Jerry Zieba, US dealer, and owner. You can get
contact info from the ssa website, classifieds, sailplane dealers.

John Cochrane BB

Old October 27th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GK[_1_]

BB wrote:
Ted Mavrotheris wrote:
I would like to communicate with folks that own or owned a DIANA 1

- One of them just broke National speed record on 500KM triangular
course by 9.2 mph and state of Nevada's by 18.2 mph.

"...Google right and you shall find..."

Old October 28th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Airjunkie

Ted Mavrotheris wrote:
I would like to communicate with folks that own or owned a DIANA 1

-Ted

Ted;
Jack Wyman has one. He's in the SSA directory.
Bill
Diana 2

Old November 1st 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
tommytoyz

Paul :

I would very much like to get in contact with Roger Frank's estate
concerning the Diana-1, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I can be reached at

tommy

Old November 1st 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Tommy,

My normal contact was Roger's sister Marlin. The only telephone number I
had for her was a cell phone; however, it is no longer active.

The airplane portion of the "Frank" estate is being handled by a company in
Oklahoma, "Radial Engines". These items are listed at
http://radialengines.com/aircraft_projects/index.htm. I am sure Caleb or
Steve (405-433-2263) can help you contact her.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

ups.com...