Merry Christmas to RAH Crowd

Old December 22nd 05, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Merry Christmas to RAH Crowd

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you hangar bums. I haven't
been around much lately, too busy with work and trying to move. Hope
to be settled with the first of the year and get back in the swing of
things.

Bob Reed

Old December 23rd 05, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On 22 Dec 2005 11:57:23 -0800, "BobR"
wrote:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you hangar bums. I haven't
been around much lately, too busy with work and trying to move. Hope
to be settled with the first of the year and get back in the swing of
things.

Bob Reed

Merry Christmas to all including Badwater Grinch!!

Old December 23rd 05, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Merry Christmas to you Bob... and to the rest of the RAH crowd also:

I have posted the story below before, but it is My Christmas Story, so
I'll share it again... :^)

My grandfather came to the US to visit us a few years back. He stayed
for a year. He came in the Fall and made a comment about how all the
trees in the US are dying. "What is going on here in the US, why are
all the trees dying?", he said. "The mountains are becoming bald!(In
Thailand, trees don't loose their leaves, they are green all year
round.)

I took my girls to a tree farm and cut our Chritsmas tree. We brought
it home and decorate it like we do every year. "Why are you people
worshiping trees?", asked granddad. "Why are you giving that tree so
many presents?"

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Old December 23rd 05, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Ed Sullivan" wrote

Hey Ed, I thought you were dead? ;-)

Now, isn't THAT (Merry Christmas to all including Badwater Grinch!!) taking
it a bit too far? g

Really, Merry Christmas to All AND Bill ! :-)
--
Jim in NC

Old December 23rd 05, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

BobR wrote:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you hangar bums. I haven't
been around much lately, too busy with work and trying to move. Hope
to be settled with the first of the year and get back in the swing of
things.

Bob Reed

Merry Christmas to you all (even the allah dude!) and happy New Year filled
with many hours in the air!
John

Old December 23rd 05, 01:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Here is Wisconsin our trees don't "loose" their leaves, they out and out
"lose" them (except Pine trees)! It's so dern cold I think they freeze
off Actually, I'm lying...today it hit 38 and I was out in just a
sweatshirt (and the rest of my clothes, just NO JACKET)...Happy holidays
to all...

Scott

Old December 23rd 05, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Here is Wisconsin our trees don't "loose" their leaves, they out and out "lose" them (except Pine trees)!

Thanks for poiting out that typo. :^)

Old December 23rd 05, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

http://www.reuters.hu/card_dom/index_content.html

Old December 23rd 05, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Flyingmonk" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.reuters.hu/card_dom/index_content.html

Kewl! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Rich S.

Old December 23rd 05, 02:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

In article et,
UltraJohn wrote:

BobR wrote:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you hangar bums. I haven't
been around much lately, too busy with work and trying to move. Hope
to be settled with the first of the year and get back in the swing of
things.

Bob Reed

Merry Christmas to you all (even the allah dude!) and happy New Year filled
with many hours in the air!
John

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the RAH crowd, too!

Remember -- every time somebody says, "Happy Holidays", an elf dies!

--
Remve "_" from email to reply to me personally.