Monthly Rogue's Gallery Update

Old February 6th 04, 01:36 AM
Jay Honeck

Default Monthly Rogue's Gallery Update

The Rogue's Gallery -- a website created exclusively for Rec.Aviation
participants to show off their planes -- continues to grow! We've now got
67 pilots and 80 aircraft on display, from 28 U.S. states, and two
countries! See them at www.Alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

New additions in January we
***********************************
Ed Sullivan -- California -- Jungster II
Ross Richardson -- Texas -- Cessna 172
Vlado Lenoch -- Illinois -- North American P-51 Mustang
Allen Lieberman -- Mississippi -- Beech Sundowner
Bob & Lucille Olds -- Arkansas -- Van's RV-4
George Patterson III -- New Jersey -- Maule MX-7
Badwater Bill Phillips -- Assorted (!)
Bryan Chaisone -- Virginia -- Robinson R22
Chris (C.J.) Campbell -- Washington -- Cessna 206
Jim Fleischman -- Van's RV-4
Tom Fleischman -- New York -- Piper Archer
Bob Gardner -- Washington -- Cessna 185 -- Washington
***********************************
Here's a breakdown of participants by Aircraft Type:

Aircraft in the Rogue's Gallery as of 2/5/04

Aviat Husky
1

Baby Belle
1

Beech Baron
1

Beech Bonanza
1

Beech D-18
1

Beech Debonair
1

Beech Sundowner
1

Beech T-34 Mentor
1

Bell 212
1

Bell Huey
1

Bower's Fly Baby
1

Cessna 150
1

Cessna 172
10

Cessna 182
6

Cessna 185
1

Cessna 206
2

Cessna 210
1

Cherokee 140
2

CP323 Super Emeraude
1

Douglas B-26
1

Ercoupe
2

Extra 300
1

Fairchild F24
1

Grob 103
1

Grumman Mohawk
1

Grumman Tiger
1

Hatz CB1 Biplane
1

Johnson Rocket
1

Jungster II
1

L23 Super Blanik
1

Maule MX-7
2

Mitsubishi MU-2
1

Mooney M20C
1

Nieuport
1

North American AT-6
1

North American P-51 Mustang
1

Piper Apache
1

Piper Cherokee 180
4

Piper Cherokee Archer
4

Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
1

Piper J3 Cub
1

Piper Tri-Pacer
1

Piper Warrior
2

Pitt's Special
1

Robinson R-22
1

Rutan Long EZ
1

Ryan Navion
1

Stearman PT-17
1

Van's RV-4
2

Van's RV-6
2

Van's RV-8
1

Waco YMF-5
1

Zenith 801
1

80

Here's a breakdown of participants by state or country of origen:

Pilot's in Rogue's Gallery

Alabama
2

Arizona
3

Arkansas
1

California
8

Canada
2

Colorado
4

Connecticut
1

Florida
4

Idaho
1

Illinois
2

Iowa
2

Maine
1

Massachusetts
2

Michigan
3

Minnesota
2

Mississippi
1

Missouri
1

Nevada
3

New Hampshire
1

New Jersey
2

New York
2

North Carolina
1

Ohio
1

Pennsylvania
1

Tennessee
1

Texas
2

United Kingdom
1

Virginia
1

Washington
7

Wisconsin
3

Wyoming
1

67

It's amazing to see this thing grow so rapidly -- we only started it just 10
weeks ago!

If you want YOUR pride and joy on display for the rest of us to drool on,
send me some pix and a short bio to , and I'll get
'em posted!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 6th 04, 01:49 AM
Peter Duniho

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
[snipped]

"Monthly". Thank you.

Old February 6th 04, 02:04 AM
Jay Honeck

"Monthly". Thank you.

Yeah, I figure I can remember something around the first of the month.

Maybe.

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 6th 04, 03:52 PM
TTA Cherokee Driver

Jay Honeck wrote:

Here's a breakdown of participants by Aircraft Type:

Here's a breakdown of participants by state or country of origen:

Thanks, but seeing this makes me just want more Like, it would be
cool if we could look up people by aircraft type and/or state: For
example, I'd like to see all the Ercoupes.

Old February 6th 04, 03:56 PM
G.R. Patterson III

TTA Cherokee Driver wrote:

Jay Honeck wrote:

Here's a breakdown of participants by Aircraft Type:

Here's a breakdown of participants by state or country of origen:

Thanks, but seeing this makes me just want more Like, it would be
cool if we could look up people by aircraft type and/or state: For
example, I'd like to see all the Ercoupes.

Jay, take this as a lesson. Next time, just list the names.

George Patterson
Love, n.: A form of temporary insanity afflicting the young. It is curable
either by marriage or by removal of the afflicted from the circumstances
under which he incurred the condition. It is sometimes fatal, but more
often to the physician than to the patient.
Old February 6th 04, 05:45 PM
dlevy

A humble "thank you" from me too.

Old February 6th 04, 05:46 PM
Greg Burkhart

Lists by name, by state/country and also by make/model/type (Cessna, Piper,
glider, rotor, etc.)? How about adding lists for aircraft age, owner/pilot
age, aircraft or owner's looks, shoe size, favorite beer, etc...
;-)

Listed by name is fine by me.

-Greg Burkhart
'46 Ercoupe

Old February 6th 04, 06:19 PM
Jay Honeck

Thanks, but seeing this makes me just want more Like, it would be
cool if we could look up people by aircraft type and/or state: For
example, I'd like to see all the Ercoupes.

Actually, I've spent some time trying to figure out how to do just that.

Because of the way I've got the stupid thing structured, it would not be
easy. I'd pretty much have to start over.

Suffice it to say, that's on the "back-burner" for now! :-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 6th 04, 07:04 PM
TTA Cherokee Driver

Jay Honeck wrote:

Thanks, but seeing this makes me just want more Like, it would be
cool if we could look up people by aircraft type and/or state: For
example, I'd like to see all the Ercoupes.

Actually, I've spent some time trying to figure out how to do just that.

Because of the way I've got the stupid thing structured, it would not be
easy. I'd pretty much have to start over.

Suffice it to say, that's on the "back-burner" for now! :-)

fine by me, I can go to each of the three pages and do a search on a
plane type, that's not too burdensome. It was just a suggestion in case
you were looking for more tinkering to do.

Old February 6th 04, 07:05 PM
Rich S.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Thanks, but seeing this makes me just want more Like, it would be
cool if we could look up people by aircraft type and/or state: For
example, I'd like to see all the Ercoupes.

Actually, I've spent some time trying to figure out how to do just that.

Because of the way I've got the stupid thing structured, it would not be
easy. I'd pretty much have to start over.

Suffice it to say, that's on the "back-burner" for now! :-)

Instead of compiling separate lists, could you add one of those, "Search
this site" search engine derivatives? Then the viewer could look for any
subset he/she wanted.

Rich S.