777 Death Dive over Atlantic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 22nd 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Robert Chambers

Default 777 Death Dive over Atlantic

Stiff upper lip and all that. I'm sure the marine life in the Tampa
area appreciated not getting thousands of pounds of jet-a dumped on them.

Mike wrote:
Bonehenge wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:02:38 GMT, john smith wrote:

Another story where British pilots encounter a situation and decide
to fly all the way to the UK before landing!!!

My thoughts exactly.

My God, they were 15 minutes out of Tampa! What's that make them 7
from Miami or Melbourne? G

What I like that 'low-key' description of the event and how obviously
accurate it is.. Like starting off describing "packed" British Airways
Jet, then mentioning the "175 terrified paddangers"... Let's see not,
175 passangers on a 777 ?? Wow.. that is really packed!! What's that,
somewhere around half filled? Yeah, right...