Live Airport Traffic Monitoring

Old September 23rd 05, 08:21 PM
Mark T. Dame

Default Live Airport Traffic Monitoring

The Passur AirportMonitor (http://www.passur.com/sites.htm) is pretty
cool, but unfortunately my area isn't covered by any of the available
installations. Does anyone know of a similar service that covers the
Cincinnati area?

Thanks.

-m
--
## Mark T. Dame
## VP, Product Development
Old September 23rd 05, 08:31 PM
three-eight-hotel

I'm being a little lazy here, so forgive me... I didn't dive too far
into that site to see what functionality was available, nor did I drill
down in the link I'm about to provide to see if Cincinnati is covered,
but it is a pretty cool site, none-the-less.

http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php

I've been able to listen to local feeds, while sitting at my desk,
doing "work"... What a geek!!! ;-)

Best Regards,
Todd

Old September 23rd 05, 09:22 PM
Mark T. Dame

three-eight-hotel wrote:

I'm being a little lazy here, so forgive me... I didn't dive too far
into that site to see what functionality was available, nor did I drill
down in the link I'm about to provide to see if Cincinnati is covered,
but it is a pretty cool site, none-the-less.

http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php

I use that already, but that's for audio feeds. AirportMonitor is a
radar feed.

I've been able to listen to local feeds, while sitting at my desk,
doing "work"... What a geek!!! ;-)

(-: I've actually got it running right now...

-m
--
## Mark T. Dame
## VP, Product Development
## MFM Software, Inc. (http://www.mfm.com/)
"Our aim is to show the essential elements of the language in real
programs, but without getting bogged down in detail, rules, and
exceptions."
-- The C Programming Language, Kernighan and Ritchie