L13/L13A

Old March 1st 11, 06:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pavel Rind

Default L13/L13A

Dear Sirs,

according to the lastest information we have, the manufacturer and holder
of STC Aircraft Industries a.s. Kunovice has already sent an application
form for evaluation of their checking method of root area to EASA. We now
expact that in couple of days we shoul receive more information and maybe
new AD whic should release these airplanes back to service.

Our company Air-Tech Ltd Holešov, Czech Republic is working on our own
modification of L 13/L13 A Blanik and the first roll out is expected at
the end of March 2011. This modification will be fully accepted by EASA.
We are now reworking 4 airplanes which will be flying in Austria.

Best regards

Pavel Rind

Old March 1st 11, 10:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Schumann

On 3/1/2011 1:19 AM, Pavel Rind wrote:
Dear Sirs,

according to the lastest information we have, the manufacturer and holder
of STC Aircraft Industries a.s. Kunovice has already sent an application
form for evaluation of their checking method of root area to EASA. We now
expact that in couple of days we shoul receive more information and maybe
new AD whic should release these airplanes back to service.

Our company Air-Tech Ltd Holešov, Czech Republic is working on our own
modification of L 13/L13 A Blanik and the first roll out is expected at
the end of March 2011. This modification will be fully accepted by EASA.
We are now reworking 4 airplanes which will be flying in Austria.

Best regards

Pavel Rind

What kind of modifications? What is the cost?

--
Mike Schumann