Failed Aviation Administration News

Old March 18th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
HuhWhat?

Default Failed Aviation Administration News

WASHINGTON — Last year was among the worst for airline
delays and 2008 did not start any better, according to
government data released Tuesday.

Nearly one-third of commercial flights in the U.S. arrived
late or were canceled in January, up slightly from the same
month last year, the Transportation Department's Bureau of
Transportation Statistics' data show.

The cluster **** continues

Old March 19th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jay Maynard

On 2008-03-19, Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
[snip the usual anti-FAA blathering]
Why were you fired?

You know, I've been wondering what axe the guy has to grind...
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
http://www.hercules-390.org (Yes, that's me!)
Old March 19th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
HuhWhat?

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"HuhWhat?" wrote in message
WASHINGTON — Last year was among the worst for airline delays and 2008 did
not start any better, according to government data released Tuesday.

Nearly one-third of commercial flights in the U.S. arrived late or were
canceled in January, up slightly from the same month last year, the
Transportation Department's Bureau of Transportation Statistics' data
show.

The cluster **** continues

Why were you fired?

I was not fired from anywhere
I am a successful business owner who loves airplanes
I am only concerned about Air Safety like everyone else

No ax is grinding I like many others are tired of the
Government cluster **** mess the FAA has become

Go ahead and belittle and laugh

I will speak with you AFTER that mid-air that claims
hundreds of lives over America soon. You will see.

Soon
Old March 19th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll

"HuhWhat?" wrote in message
news

I was not fired from anywhere
I am a successful business owner who loves airplanes
I am only concerned about Air Safety like everyone else

No ax is grinding I like many others are tired of the
Government cluster **** mess the FAA has become

Go ahead and belittle and laugh

I will speak with you AFTER that mid-air that claims hundreds of lives
over America soon. You will see.

Soon

I think you're lying. I think you were deemed unfit even for the FAA and
you do have an axe to grind. You're not smart enough to be a successful
business owner and you display a profound ignorance of aviation. I'll
continue to laugh, as I'm sure will other readers of your diatribes. But
remember, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Old March 19th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
HuhWhat?

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"HuhWhat?" wrote in message
news
I was not fired from anywhere
I am a successful business owner who loves airplanes
I am only concerned about Air Safety like everyone else

No ax is grinding I like many others are tired of the
Government cluster **** mess the FAA has become

Go ahead and belittle and laugh

I will speak with you AFTER that mid-air that claims hundreds of lives
over America soon. You will see.

Soon

I think you're lying. I think you were deemed unfit even for the FAA and
you do have an axe to grind. You're not smart enough to be a successful
business owner and you display a profound ignorance of aviation. I'll
continue to laugh, as I'm sure will other readers of your diatribes. But
remember, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Whatever. You have no idea what my aviation background is.
If I told you it would not be believed anyway so what's the
point?

I will tell you this. I know a lot about aviation. Probably
way more than you or most of the readers of this newsgroup
do. I also know a lot about the FAA. I also have many
friends working for the FAA. The National Airspace System is
on the verge of collapse. The data shows it. The front line
"Safety" personnel within the FAA are screaming it from the
mountain top but nobody is listening.

The FAA is out of control and has no clue what the word
proactive or safety really means. The FAA is a bloated
misguided bureaucracy. Aviation safety is way down on the
FAA's priority list.(See the recent Southwest Airlines
cluster **** and the resulting lies spread from the FAA to
cover their ass) Promoting diversity and expanding
management empires are the priority of the FAA. In other
words, the FAA is bassakwards.

In the mean time when that awful tragedy happens over the
skies of America soon we will speak again.

My first question will be this for you and some other
readers of this newsgroup....

Do you want mustard with that crow???

Old March 19th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll

"HuhWhat?" wrote in message

Whatever. You have no idea what my aviation background is.
If I told you it would not be believed anyway so what's the point?

Based on your messages here one must conclude that your aviation background
does not extend beyond a brief period of FAA employ.

I will tell you this. I know a lot about aviation.

No, you only think you know a lot about aviation.

Old March 20th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Dan Luke[_2_]

"HuhWhat?" wrote:

If I told you it would not be believed anyway so what's the point?

That's true of everything you post.

So why not just shut up and go away?

Old March 20th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
HuhWhat?

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"HuhWhat?" wrote in message
Whatever. You have no idea what my aviation background is.
If I told you it would not be believed anyway so what's the point?

Based on your messages here one must conclude that your aviation background
does not extend beyond a brief period of FAA employ.

I will tell you this. I know a lot about aviation.

No, you only think you know a lot about aviation.

Yea you are right. I don't know ****

The aim of this research was to investigate Federal Aviation
Administration (FAA) activity before and after 6
catastrophic airline accidents to examine the alleged
reactive policy-setting reputation of the FAA. Actions
reviewed were regulatory, inspection, and enforcement
activities. The study revealed that change in agency
activity does occur following an accident. The location of
the event appears to influence the direction of change. When
accidents occurred within the U.S., FAA activity increased
following the incident; the opposite occurred for airline
accidents outside the U.S. The increase in FAA activity
following U.S.-based events supports the reactive,
"tombstone agency" reputation the FAA has acquired. The
result of this research was an increased understanding of
how the FAA responds to airline accidents and the
consequences of the response.

http://ntlsearch.bts.gov/tris/record/tris/00819511.html
Old March 20th 08, 09:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll

"HuhWhat?" wrote in message

Yea you are right. I don't know ****

Agreed.