Snow in Beeville

Old December 31st 04, 12:19 AM
Jim

Default Snow in Beeville

For those who may be interested some interesting photos can be found here.

http://www.bee-picayune.com/
Old December 31st 04, 02:18 PM
Pechs1

Spent 14 months in beautiful Beeville Texas...

How is the town getting along w/o the USN?
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)
Old December 31st 04, 07:47 PM
Tex Houston

"Pechs1" wrote in message
Spent 14 months in beautiful Beeville Texas...

How is the town getting along w/o the USN?
P. C. Chisholm

You mean the crossroads at Beeville used to be a town?

Tex

Old December 31st 04, 09:59 PM
Jim

Pechs1 wrote:
Spent 14 months in beautiful Beeville Texas...

How is the town getting along w/o the USN?
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)

Can't help ya with that one. I spent six years there in approach
control. Left behind many good friends. I use the online newspaper to
keep up with the happenings of the area. I can easily picture myself
returning to south Texas someday. But in all fairness Victoria would be
more likely. Found Kerrville quite nice as well.

Old January 5th 05, 03:00 PM
nafod40

Pechs1 wrote:
Spent 14 months in beautiful Beeville Texas...

How is the town getting along w/o the USN?

I understand it is doing quite well. The prisons they built down there
have served the economy nicely. Surprising.

Spent two years there instructing, and departed with the decomm-ing of
VT-26. Loved it.