4130 steel tubing?

Old May 30th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default 4130 steel tubing?

Can anyone suggest where in Canada I can purchase 4130 steel tubing
(round and square)?... I have ordered in the past from Aircraft Spruce
in the US but shipping, taxes, brokerage etc makes it extremely
costly.... Shipping times are very long since customs slow things down
too...

A source in Canada would be very handy... Any info would be
appreciated...

Thank you TJ,,

Old May 30th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

http://www.eaa266.org/eaa266-suppliers.htm
a Canadian EAA chapter has links to Canadian suppliers.

Old May 30th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On 29 May 2006 22:23:40 -0700, "abripl"
wrote:

http://www.eaa266.org/eaa266-suppliers.htm
a Canadian EAA chapter has links to Canadian suppliers.

Try Golden Triangle Specialty Metals in Cambridge Ontario, for a
start.
For our Pegazair projects one of they guys just drove down to
Dillsburg and picked up everything for 5 projects in one trailer load.