FAI triangle in SEE YOU

Old July 6th 04, 12:04 PM
Paul Feltz

Default FAI triangle in SEE YOU

I need help in using the FAI triangle feature in SEE YOU. Can someone
tell me how or where to look on the web for good instructions. Thanks
Old July 6th 04, 08:37 PM
Scott Leonard

I would recommend you try www.DavisStraub.com (Oz Report)...

om...

Old July 7th 04, 07:46 AM
John Gilbert

Paul,

I have found that the FAI triangle finder is sometimes hard to find.
It may be on the opposite side of the triangle that you want it to be.

Try
1) Opening a triangular task you have created
2) View the map
3) Zoom out (maybe 3 levels from "fit task")
4) Click on View/Show FAI area or "Show FAI area" icon
5) Default color is purple/violet shading
6) Click on View/Rotate FAI area or "Rotate FAI area" icon

You should be able to see the various area options jump around the
triangle. There are 6 areas, two for each side of 3 triangle sides.

Let us know if you get it.

Regards,
John

(Paul Feltz) wrote in message . com...
I need help in using the FAI triangle feature in SEE YOU. Can someone
tell me how or where to look on the web for good instructions. Thanks

Question, Diamond distance as unsuccessful triangle. Roger Aviation Marketplace 1 November 22nd 04 08:34 PM
Question, Diamond distance as unsuccessful triangle. Roger Soaring 1 May 13th 04 01:31 AM
Any news from IGC? PapaIndia Soaring 56 March 16th 04 09:08 PM
100k triangle world record claim Stewart Kissel Soaring 0 November 11th 03 06:21 PM
Delore-Fossett new 750k triangle record Stewart Kissel Soaring 1 July 31st 03 12:29 PM