“Particularly on May 19th”— with the tears of his father

Old May 18th 04, 10:34 AM
X98

Default “Particularly on May 19th”— with the tears of his father

In the name of the Shield of
The Oppressed

"And whoever leaves his home migrating to Allah and His Messenger, and
then death overtakes him, his reward is indeed with Allah." (Surah
4:100).

“Particularly on May 19th”— with the tears of his father

Monday, May 17, 2004

Last week the Zionist masters of America celebrated 56 years of crime
by showing us photos of how they can terrorize Iraqi civilian
prisoners and get away with it while they murder innocents throughout
the Holy Land! Very cleverly, they illustrated how, through their
policies, they have mastered our media which reduces our brains to
over-sensitized-electrochemical whorehouses that give birth to
opinions that are no more than the parroted words of Zio-PIG
spell-casters like Dan Rather and Lou Dobbs. It is by way of these
sorceries that many minds came to “know” that Muslim Terrorists wear
black. Consequently, as the week’s end approached, Zionist agents
capitalized on this illusion by draping themselves in black to behead
a good and honest man—a man who truly wished, in his heart, to help
the suffering people of Iraq. Unfortunately, for Nick Berg, he did
not believe his Jewish father who sought to make him understand that
what Bush and the state of Israel are doing “is evil in the sight of
the Lord…” Michael Berg reminded his son that the Jews are meant to
be a “Light unto the nations,” not “Darkness unto the oppressed”.
Sadly, Nick rejected his father’s wise admonishments. Instead of
following his dad’s vision, Nick thought Bush was being honest and
followed the very LIAR who had through his devices twisted Nick’s mind
and blinded the vision of his heart. Regretfully, he bought the
Bush-Bull-****-Line and paid for it with the tears of his father and
the weeping of his family. Nevertheless, within a few days, even this
livid evil would become a minimized event. Blatantly and barefacedly,
by the end of the week, Zionist dogs, from aerial war ships, would
fire on the shrine of Ali, peace be upon him. May Allah curse the
hand that pulled THAT trigger! This atrocity, this outrage, was the
crowning achievement last week of Zionism’s salute to the birth of the
criminal state of Israel, the MOTHER of international terrorism, and
the WHORE of the global economic system.

Grand and marvelous are the designs of Zionism. They are whores of
terror married to treachery. Terror and treachery are two of their
gods. Through these powers, they cast deceitfulness into the hearts
of man; loathsome entities of iniquity are the gods they worship
through the doctrines of Zionism. What that religo/political system
has done in the Middle East, even to our own citizens like Rachel
Corrie and Nick Berg, they will soon do to us in our own streets.
Zionism is about to unleash a tremendous act of grand murder upon the
people of this nation. Wakeup to this reality and prepare ye war!
Defend the weak and oppressed in your midst and be prepared to lay
down your life for your brothers and sisters. Surely, there is no
greater love a man can know than to stop an oppressors dead in his
tracks or lose his life in the defense of Righteousness and Justice.

As we enter this week, we see clearer than ever, that a very sick and
twisted man is leading this nation into a World War of madness. You
may think that “sick and twisted” are rather harsh adjectives to use
when describing our warmongering president, but in fact, these words
don’t even begin do justice to the “TRULY” loathsome, contemptible,
despicable, and vile nature of this blood sucking Beast. Bush stands
today so irrevocably, hated, reviled, and despised by the people of
this nation that a dead dog could beat him in the coming election.
Even his own deceptively veiled shadow, [John Kerry… who is about as
honest as a dead dog,] is beating him in the polls as I write these
words. How will they ever keep their dutiful “poster boy” in office?
That is the question, but what is the answer? Well, they wont do it
through legal election, that’s for damned sure. Therefore, Zionism
has a plan to keep their pet-puppet dancing and the PLAN involves the
mass murder of Americans! What they see, as needed, at this juncture
is an act of terrorism so shocking that will dwarf 911. This, soon to
be, TERRORIST ATTACK will lay the foundation necessary to declare
Marshal Law. Marshal Law is required, because under those conditions
elections are suspended. Moreover, by sending our troops around the
world, they are weakening our homeland. Even many of our National
Guard troops are today walking on foreign soil. So, who will guard
our nation after this soon to be realized attack? The plan is to rule
the United States, from ocean to ocean and border to boarder with a
multi-national military force under the *Israeli blue* flag of the
United Nations. This is the army of the *One World Order*. It will
be “logically” determined, even by the common man, that the wisest
thing for us to do is to seek the assistance of Kofi Annan. With
welcoming arms and eager smiles, we will enthusiastically embrace our
captors. The Goyim really are quite stupid. This nightmarish
scenario of hellish bloodletting will commence when the RED TERROR
ALERT flashes on your TeeVee screen. Anyone who resists this Grand
Agenda will suffer abuse, prison, and or death. The battle cry of the
King of the North on that day shall be “Submit or Die!”

What the forces of Zionism did last week showed its hatred for the
Covenant of Promise and confirmed its commitment of servitude to the
god of forces. It was a week filled with dishonor for humanity and
crimes against it, but in truth—you ain’t seen noth’n yet cowboy!
After you see what they do during this coming week…“Particularly on
May 19th” you will see last weeks humiliations and ungodly
degradations as small—very small and insignificant objects of your
concerned attention.

I don’t know when “The Big One” will come, but ever since the murder
of Sheik Yassin, the Zionists have been rapidly advancing a plan of
systematically setting up the American public to “Expect a Terrorist
Attack”. This psychosocial programming is necessary, so that when the
event goes down, the blame will fall “logically” on Muslims. The
public’s projected reactionary aggression will be channeled, as
planned, resulting in all out World War. The Bush administration will
LIE to us again, “It was fanatical Muslims,” he will cry, “with ties
to Iran seeking revenge that are directly responsible for this hideous
act of terrorism… this is an act which will not go unpunished!” Or
maybe they will have their boogie-men from Al-Qaeda do them the honor
of publicly accepting responsibility for that day’s TERRORIST ATTACK
as they have done consistently for them since 911. I suspect this
time it will be a massive biological attack, which will necessitate
mandatory inoculation and imprisonment for all who resist. O’ yeah,
and you can bet your sweet ass there will be more in THAT needle than
what meets the mind’s eye–which has been bathed in media black paint
and the multicolored reasoning’s of the health officials from the
World Health Organization, WHO will be pushing the death drug. Many
will die from these injections.

May 19th is important to Zionists because it is the anniversary of the
day they captured Jerusalem and finally gained control of the Dead Sea
Scrolls, which is the great treasure the Roman/Pharisaic alliance,
i.e., Zionism, has sought since the ascension of Jesus, may God speed
his return.

To rule over humanity with a fist of iron and a heart of steel is the
golden vision of Zionism, but the Lord of Love and Compassion says
they will fail and be brought low when he reveals His Silvery Arm from
the land of Persia. This is a promise from the Lord who made a
covenant with the true of heart. He promised us that if we would love
truth and hate wickedness, he would deliver us from the tyranny of
evil and he swore that, one day, the wicked would bow before the Lord
of Lords and King of Kings in rows… far, far, far behind those who
thirst after Righteousness and hunger only for Justice. These are
“they who will rule.”

Zionism will surely be the footstool of humanity; in her will be
found the blood of the saints and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus,
may Allah speed his return and the rise of the Mahdi, peace be upon
them. Zionism will never rise again… for we will tread it into the
ground and its ashes will be scattered to the four corners of the
universe by the winds of truth even as the chaff of wheat is scattered
in the winds and never found again; for strong is the Lord God that
Judgeth her…

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Fire and death will be her eternal companions, while humanity will be
married to Salvation
Knowing peace and Loving one another
Forever and ever and ever more.

AMEN

"Glory to the One whose compassion is vast for His friends despite His
severe revenge, and whose revenge is severe for His enemies despite
His vast compassion,” Nahjul Balaghah, sermon 90. by Imam Ali ibn
Talib may Allah Bless him and give victory to the ones who at this
moment stand in defense of his tomb… Allah O’ Akbar!

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Ali Andrew X98

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Waco Protest—April 19, 2004
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WACOun...ed/message/800
Cover-up Church.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html