Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Old January 3rd 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
In answer to your last question Mark, YES it would if it had come from
anyone with an ounce of credibility. In this case though, it wouldn't
be worth trying to prove that anyone would believe anything that Jaun
said. It just wouldn't be worth the aggravation and I doubt seriously
if Jaun has anything worth going after. Besides, I have lived 60 years
without having to sue anyone or being sued by anyone and I intend to
continue the record.

Translation: "Yes, I know, nothing I can do about it, he's yanking my chain
and all I can do is whine. sigh"

Old January 3rd 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default How about a DA-1800 for our hero?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"anon" wrote in message
m...

"anon" wrote in message
Juan, will you sign a form DA-1800?

Juan, I see you skipped over this question and answered all the other
threads first. Not a surprise. You are the coward. You will not
sign a
DA-1800, despite the fact that you want everybody to examine your
glorious
military career.

....sez the dip**** who won't even use his own name on Usenet posts
because
the mere thought of people finding out who he is causes uncontrollable
panty
trembling.

Come back when mama gives you more quarters, kiddo.

I use my correct and full name you asswipe . How about signing that
DA-1800 for me or are you just like your puppeteer a liar and coward.
Again cut your usual crap of name calling and dodging and sign the
DA-1800.

Frank M.Hitlaw,

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! So YOU'RE the anonymous
coward???? LOL!

Oh, this is HILARIOUS! I can't WAIT to see the size of that yellow stripe of
yours, dip****.

And seeing as you can't even RENT a working brain, I'll fill in the facts
for you, boi. You don't need a DA-1800 to inquire about a squadron event.
All you needs is a FOIA request. Should I spell it out or should I mail you
an iron-on transfer so you can tattoo it to your gut?

LMAO! "anon" indeed. I should have known! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Old January 3rd 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Looking silly in a flight suit

"anon" wrote in message
m...

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
LOL! Does your father know you're the best clown in RAH? LMAO! Your
backpedalling act is HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I have contacted the IGMC and provided details regarding your unauthorized
use of Marine uniforms.

Did you send them a picture of your daddy too?

Old January 3rd 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Well, well, aren't you just the special one? You finally admit in a
round about way that you are nothing more than a attention seeking liar
and pat yourself on the back because you got me to respond to you.

Congratulations...You have just proved beyond any doubt what an stupid
childish liar you really are. If that is what you consider a
victory...you WON! And, while you grin and chuckle at your own
supposed joke don't think that all the other laughter you hear is from
those laughing with you...THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU! So am I.

Old January 3rd 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Steve Foley wrote:
"Mark Hickey" wrote in message

Juan claims that Bob had gone bankrupt.

And FWIW, wouldn't claiming (without factual basis) that someone had
filed for bankruptcy be considered libel?

I'm not a lawyer, nor did I sleep in a Holiday Inn last night, but I believe
that you must prove you've been injured/damaged/whatever by the libel in
order to collect.

Here in the US, actual harm of some sort is an element
of the torts. In the UK there are several differences among
them the concept that a defamatory statement can be
so hideous as to be inherently harmful enough to warrant
legal action.

--

FF

Old January 3rd 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)
Yap, yap, yapping on Juan's door won't do you no good. hypocrit.

Well, this thread has sure taken an ugly turn.

JJ has begun referring to himself in the third person.

No-one's frightened of playing it
Ev'ryone's saying it,
Flowing more freely than wine,
All thru' your life I me mine.

- George Harrison
Let It Be (1970)

Montblack
And now for something completely... [Japanese] :-)
http://www.buzznet.com/tags/polysics/video/
"I My Me Mine" click to play

Old January 3rd 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Clearly, Jaun thinks its both clever and funny to post lies about
people in order to "Yank their Chain". The fact that those lies might
be harmful to them in some way never enters his mind or if it does, he
simply doesn't care. Look at some of the lies he has made up about
Chuck for a clear example. He clearly knows they are lies but repeats
them over and over again just to get a response from Chuck. That is
SICK by any definition. Jaun is the little asshole kid that used to
poke the stick through the fence to torment the neighbors dogs. One
can only hope that some day he will torment a pit-bull who will come
over the fence and tear his heart out (figuratively speaking for sure
BG).

Old January 3rd 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
You don't need anyone to sign a DA-1800 to find out that the squadron had
a medevac mission and took a mom and her preemie to the hospital, or to
inquire about events related to that mission. All you need is to have
enough brain matter to send a FOIA request.

When it comes to personnel records, FOIA records are very limited. Did you
want us to take a look at your military career, or did you just want us to
find evidence of this one, rather routine, career-definin event?

You are very specific in your demand that we look at someone's comments.
What document were you referring to?

Why don't you help us out in our efforts. Coward.

Old January 3rd 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
And seeing as you can't even RENT a working brain, I'll fill in the facts
for you, boi. You don't need a DA-1800 to inquire about a squadron event.
All you needs is a FOIA request. Should I spell it out or should I mail
you an iron-on transfer so you can tattoo it to your gut?

FOIA request if almost meaningless unless you can suggest what documents
might contain the information you are looking for.

You are a ****ing idiot and a coward. Sign the DA-1800, coward. We want
to know about your military career that you have invited us to examine.
You are more concerned with who I am than with the content of my posts.
What if I was a coward? Does that make your cowardice less significant?

Sign a DA-1800, you stupid cowardly ****. Not only do I know you won't, I
know that you would never seriously consider it.

Sign the DA-1800, it will give us access to all the records that might be
required to substantiate your claims. You won't sign it and you won't tell
us what specific document describes this event.

I'm not saying you are a liar, but you are certainly a coward.

Old January 3rd 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Did you send them a picture of your daddy too?

I will tell you something about my father. He told me that given time,
everyone's true character will be revealed. Your character is well
established.

Juan, you make an issue of my anonymity. I ask you this question. How is
it that an anonymous poster on RAH gets more respect from his audience than
a former Marine? Ask yourself. You are a clown.