Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Old January 5th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Yap, yap, yapping away? Yes, I would say that describes you pretty
well...with 280 posts in this thread almost 100 of them are from YOU!
Now who is yapping and who's chain got yanked? You yap at me, you yap
at Dan, you yap at chuck, you yap at everyone and they are all
laughing.

HA HA HA HA HA HA here's laughing AT YOU!

Bye now, you can have all the last words you want to now, I have proven
you to be a liar and that about makes job complete. I can return to
ignoring you again.

HA HA HA HA HA HA still laughing AT YOU!

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well, well, aren't you just the special one? You finally admit in a
round about way that you are nothing more than a attention seeking liar
and pat yourself on the back because you got me to respond to you.

Yap, yap, yapping away, Chimichanga? Did ya like the video?

mercy snip

Old January 5th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yap, yap, yapping away?

Yes, Chimichanga, that's about all you know how to do. Bye now indeed. Back
under your rock, twit. Shoo.

Old January 5th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Damn! I thought I had you pegged....

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Not even close. Bring some more quarters the next time.

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .

Wait a minute...could this be hero? The job description sounds like it
might fit...

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...uan%252BCarlos

Scott wrote:

I asked him what I was supposed to get out of the article on the Cherry
Point website and he just basically called me stupid for "not getting it"
and said I probably never would. Well, he was right about that...I DON'T
get what is so f***ing important about it. I read it (after he gave me a
good link to the article). All I saw was a mention that he fixed an APU
wire. So, his job title was obviously APU Fixer Upper. I still don't
get why he challenged to rah group to "look at the article if we have the
balls." Huh? What amount of balls does it take to read the article? He
just quit answering my several pleas asking just WHAT I was supposed to
take away from the table by reading the article, so I guess it just isn't
important enough for him to waste his time telling me what was so
important about what he did. I fixed MANY wires in my illustrious 3 year
and 2 month career in the USAF. To save Juanita the trouble of asking
why I didn't do the full 4 years, here it is. Graham-Rudmann, circa 1988.
Look it up.

Scott

anon wrote:

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
m...

You don't need anyone to sign a DA-1800 to find out that the squadron
had a medevac mission and took a mom and her preemie to the hospital,
or to inquire about events related to that mission. All you need is to
have enough brain matter to send a FOIA request.

When it comes to personnel records, FOIA records are very limited. Did
you want us to take a look at your military career, or did you just want
us to find evidence of this one, rather routine, career-definin event?

You are very specific in your demand that we look at someone's comments.
What document were you referring to?

Why don't you help us out in our efforts. Coward.

Old January 5th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Scott,

You must realize that Jaun always has to have the last word. That is
the reason he just posted 13 different posts responding to everyone of
the individual threads. When he runs out of anything else, he just
posts some childish bull**** and keeps on going. Thats how the moron
managed to post more than three hundred posts last month and over 400
the month before. The poor guy must not have much else to do than read
and post to the newsgroups. Let him have the LAST post and this long
winded thread will end.

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Not even close. Bring some more quarters the next time.

.. .

Old January 5th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

Default Looking silly in a flight suit

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
LOL! You think that's respect? grin Ever wonder what people say about
you behind your back?

Do I wonder what people say about me behind my back?

Not to any great extent. I'm truthful and sincere, everything else pretty
much works out on its own. Those that are close to me are in the best
position to evaluate my character based on my words and actions. To those
that are not well positioned to evaluate my character, I don't go out of my
way to shape to their opinions. Over time, most folks will figure it out.

You are probably a good husband, father, and neighbor. Unfortunately,
something consistently gets lost in translation when you speak to an
Internet audience. Maybe, things that are intended to entertain or
educate, come off as boastful or arrogant - or even beg belief. If that is
the case, you have to ask yourself why you are so misunderstood by so many
people. Is there a slight language barrier jet lag? I don't know, I'm
giving you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't as big an asshole as
many of us perceive.

Until you opened your mouth, most of us were poised to respect you for your
military service and accept that such service often includes sacrifice,
risk, pressure, and emotional reward for a job well done, a job that might
have saved lives or a job that might have helped a unit meets its
objectives.

You enter into dangerous territory when a recantation of your achievements
are expressed in terms of sacrifice, risk, the preservation of life. If
viewed as a boast in any way, the reader immediately thinks of those that
sacrificed more, risked more, and saved more lives, without any boasts.

Without minimizing the emotional fulfillment you experienced when you helped
that mother and child, I must say that many of us here on RAH would expect
nothing less from a Marine.

I have a couple of stories of similar gravity that I probably will never
describe in a forum like this because I am afraid of how such a telling
would be perceived. I guess my thought is that a lot of people would have
reacted in similar ways if they were placed in similar situations.

I guess if joe-blow were to tell the same story as you did, we would be a
little more passive. You were a Marine. We expect more of Marines.

Old January 5th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
ps.com...

You must realize that Jaun always has to have the last word.

That's right, Chimichanga. Bye now indeed.

Old January 5th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"anon" wrote in message
m...

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
LOL! You think that's respect? grin Ever wonder what people say about
you behind your back?

Do I wonder what people say about me behind my back?
Not to any great extent. I'm truthful and sincere...

Those that are close to me are in the best position to evaluate my
character based on my words and actions. To those that are not well
positioned to evaluate my character, I don't go out of my way to shape to
their opinions. Over time, most folks will figure it out.

That we have in common. Most folks who know me have already figured me out.

You are probably a good husband, father, and neighbor. Unfortunately,
something consistently gets lost in translation when you speak to an
Internet audience.

Dangerous to make assumptions. I have been online since before most people
knew what a modem was. This usenet newsgroups contains an infinitesimal
fraction of my total participation on the Internet, before that on places
like the GEnie info service where I was a sysop and responsible for
maintenance of their Aladdin front end, and before that on Fido BBS'.

Maybe, things that are intended to entertain or educate, come off as
boastful or arrogant - or even beg belief. If that is the case, you have
to ask yourself why you are so misunderstood by so many people.

So many? Kiddo, there are many 12 people here who think they "understand"
me. They keep trying to put me down, and don't realize that it is I who is
using them as entertainment. I've tried to repeat this many times, but it
seems to go in one ear and out the other -- I don't CARE what any of the
rahgagglers think about me or the things I've done, or the things they think
I haven't done. This is nothing but entertainment. It is literally how I
describe it -- yank the chain, watch the puppets dance.

Is there a slight language barrier jet lag? I don't know, I'm giving you
the benefit of the doubt that you aren't as big an asshole as many of us
perceive.

Alright. If that is the case I may do the same for you. But not while you
continue to hide behind an anonymous posting name.

You enter into dangerous territory when a recantation of your achievements
are expressed in terms of sacrifice, risk, the preservation of life. If
viewed as a boast in any way, the reader immediately thinks of those that
sacrificed more, risked more, and saved more lives, without any boasts.

You're ignoring the beginning of the thread and the reason I posted that
small story. Go back and read it again.

I guess if joe-blow were to tell the same story as you did, we would be a
little more passive. You were a Marine. We expect more of Marines.

And you got much more. But you see, I don't need anyone to validate that for
me. I know what I did. That mom and that kid was just one day in a four year
career. It just happens to be something I'm proud of because it was lives
saved, rather than taken.

Old January 6th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Juan Jimenez wrote:
snip

And you got much more. But you see, I don't need anyone to validate that for
me. I know what I did. That mom and that kid was just one day in a four year
career. It just happens to be something I'm proud of because it was lives
saved, rather than taken.

As if you have been anywhere near combat.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 7th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
snip

And you got much more. But you see, I don't need anyone to validate that
for me. I know what I did. That mom and that kid was just one day in a
four year career. It just happens to be something I'm proud of because it
was lives saved, rather than taken.

As if you have been anywhere near combat.

As opposed to what, being near the mess hall, like you?

Old January 7th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
snip
And you got much more. But you see, I don't need anyone to validate that
for me. I know what I did. That mom and that kid was just one day in a
four year career. It just happens to be something I'm proud of because it
was lives saved, rather than taken.

As if you have been anywhere near combat.

As opposed to what, being near the mess hall, like you?

Chow halls were handy dandy places to eat so I was frequently near
and IN them in my military career. Between my Army time and my Air Force
time I have a lot more combat experience than you ever fantasized about.

Now tell us why the U.S.M.C. declined awarding you a Good Conduct Medal.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired