FS 2004 NO CD.exe

Old August 4th 03, 03:45 AM
Dave

Default FS 2004 NO CD.exe

I just found a no CD patch for FS 2004
go to http://gamecopyworld.com
It works I just patched mine
I just wanted to keep my #4 CD from getting scrached by my 9 year old
Happy flying

Old August 4th 03, 03:50 AM
2Studs

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:45:00 -0700, "Dave" wrote:

I just found a no CD patch for FS 2004
go to http://gamecopyworld.com
It works I just patched mine
I just wanted to keep my #4 CD from getting scrached by my 9 year old
Happy flying

always blaming kids so you can move the program around to suit yourself. pretty cheezy

Jerk & Jerk-OFF
Old August 4th 03, 05:36 AM
ArtP

wrote:

I just found a no CD patch for FS 2004
go to http://gamecopyworld.com
It works I just patched mine
I just wanted to keep my #4 CD from getting scrached by my 9 year old
Happy flying

I found the file. What is a .RAR file and how do I decompress it?
Old August 4th 03, 07:06 AM
Kevin Reilly

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 ArtP wrote:

I found the file. What is a .RAR file and how do I decompress it?

You can download a free unrar (DOS) or WinRAR (Windows) unpacker but be
warned: a few people have had problems decompressing the .RAR file
that's doing the rounds at the moment. Maybe it needs a unpacker with a
newer algorithm or something. In any case an alternative, uncompressed
no-CD .EXE file can be found at http://www.freedomhays.com/

--
Kev
"The pistol of a flower is its only protection against insects."

Old August 9th 03, 11:19 PM
Jim Vadek

"Dave" wrote in message
Their always Ass H#*e in the group
My 9 year old has F#c$ed Up several of my CD
so take it the way you want to
I was just trying to post something worth while
I hope you scratch your disk LOL

Your nine year old needs some parental discipline and his or her ass kicked.
You are responsible for the way your kids behave.

Old August 10th 03, 03:40 AM
Jim Vadek

"WW9" not@home wrote in message
On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 22:19:01 GMT, "Jim Vadek"
wrote:

Your nine year old needs some parental discipline and his or her ass

kicked.
You are responsible for the way your kids behave.

Easy for a FAGGOT like you to say seeing as blowin' it your
luvbuny's ass won't do the trick!

.... spoken like someone who has scars from taking it up the chocolate
chimney.

Old August 11th 03, 04:41 AM
WV67

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 02:40:19 GMT, "Jim Vadek"
wrote:

... spoken like someone who has scars from taking it up the chocolate
chimney.

Sure thing, Jimmi. I bet you didn't get those stretch marks around
your mouth from suckin' door knobs!

Vadek means BLOWS GOATS in Greek doesn't it?!