Extraterrestrial RPV

Old May 29th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Maxwell is a lying fjukktard.

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news

Bertie forges a THIRD post

Really? Where, fjukktard?

Do tell?

Bertie

And then lies about it as usual.

Nope.

How predictable, you're really getting a bit boring.

IOW you are talking out of your ass and can't prove anything because it
doesn't exist.

Bertie

Old May 29th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

IOW you are talking out of your ass and can't prove anything because it
doesn't exist.

Bertie

Still lame, but a bit better, C-.

Old May 29th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Jim Logajan

Default Is Maxwell forging me?

gregvk wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1kpeh$ce9$7
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"gregvk" wrote in message

That's your upper lip.

He likes to lead with it.

Bertie

Hey, why the **** did he mess with the attribs so it looks like I
wrote what he wrote?

You must be new here.

There is no extra "" in front of the "That's your upper lip."
So his quoting was syntactically correct and valid per RFC 2646 et al. So
he was not attributing that sentence to you.

I believe his definition of "forgery" is making it sorta kinda look
like somebody else wrote what you wrote yourself, or some such
bull****. But wouldn't that mean he forged me, above? I wonder what
Cox's policy on forging is. Whatever it is, I bet it's highly
unpleasant.

Same penalty they hand out for spelling errors, I imagine.
Old May 29th 08, 12:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in
:

"gregvk" wrote in message

That's your upper lip.

He likes to lead with it.

Bertie

Hey, why the **** did he mess with the attribs so it looks like I
wrote what he wrote?

Cluelessness would be my guess.

I believe his definition of "forgery" is making it sorta kinda look
like somebody else wrote what you wrote yourself, or some such
bull****. But wouldn't that mean he forged me, above? I wonder what
Cox's policy on forging is. Whatever it is, I bet it's highly
unpleasant.

Bamboo shoots unpleasant?

Bertie

Old May 29th 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

"gregvk" wrote in message

That's your upper lip.

He likes to lead with it.

Bertie

Hey, why the **** did he mess with the attribs so it looks like I
wrote what he wrote?

You must be new here.

There is no extra "" in front of the "That's your upper lip."
So his quoting was syntactically correct and valid per RFC 2646 et al.
So he was not attributing that sentence to you.

Ooohkay..

I believe his definition of "forgery" is making it sorta kinda look
like somebody else wrote what you wrote yourself, or some such
bull****. But wouldn't that mean he forged me, above? I wonder what
Cox's policy on forging is. Whatever it is, I bet it's highly
unpleasant.

Same penalty they hand out for spelling errors, I imagine.

Whoooh. I dunno. Cox is notorious. I'd say it might be kneecapping
dpending on how many offences..

Bertie
Old May 29th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:vxm%j.54$kR5.30
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

IOW you are talking out of your ass and can't prove anything because

it
doesn't exist.

Bertie

Still lame, but a bit better, C-.

Yeh, 'kay, fjukktard..

Bertie

Old May 29th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Bertie forges another post

On Wed, 28 May 2008 16:58:40 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

"gregvk" wrote in message
.. .

That's your upper lip.

Old May 29th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

On Wed, 28 May 2008 16:58:40 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

"gregvk" wrote in message
.. .

That's your upper lip.

Old May 29th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

On Wed, 28 May 2008 16:58:40 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

"gregvk" wrote in message
.. .

That's your upper lip.

Old May 29th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

On Wed, 28 May 2008 06:57:26 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

Since no one will talk to you, I guess you have to talk to yourself.

Well, by now most of you have already figured out that many of "my"
posts have been forged, mostly by Buthead Bertie, but I am beginning
to think that there may be some other imposters in the group.

So, how can one tell which of my posts are real, and which are forged?
Good question. I guess I'm the only one smart enough to be able to
figure it out.

I guess I get the last laugh!