Please help our group!

Old June 4th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Please help our group!

Stella Starr wrote in
:

Maxwell wrote:
you crossposted your reply to uk.rec.sailing and
alt.sailing.asa, no doubt...

They seemed to be legitimate groups, and I thought Ernest's posts my
have came from one of them.

If only more people started screaming "Shut UP!" this place would be
quieter in no time.

I concur. Not to mention those teling the peole who need to shut up to
shut up! And the people needling the people who were telling the people
to shut up who were telling the people who were telling people to shut
up. And the inevitable poast telling me to shut up as well. ...

Bertie
Old June 4th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
More_Flaps

On Jun 5, 4:29*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Stella Starr wrote m:

Maxwell wrote:
you crossposted your reply to uk.rec.sailing and
alt.sailing.asa, no doubt...

They seemed to be legitimate groups, and I thought Ernest's posts my
have came from one of them.

If only more people started screaming "Shut UP!" this place would be
quieter in no time.

I concur. Not to mention those teling the peole who need to shut up to
shut up! And the people needling the people who were telling the people
to shut up who were telling the people who were telling people to shut
up. And the inevitable poast telling me to shut up as well. ...

Now that pegged the troll detector meter! BUT can Maxine resist?

LOL

Cheers
Old June 4th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

More_Flaps wrote in
:

On Jun 5, 4:29*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Stella Starr wrote
innews:PvmdnVDIbvzcI9vVnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d

@comcast.com:

Maxwell wrote:
you crossposted your reply to uk.rec.sailing and
alt.sailing.asa, no doubt...

They seemed to be legitimate groups, and I thought Ernest's posts
my have came from one of them.

If only more people started screaming "Shut UP!" this place would
be quieter in no time.

I concur. Not to mention those teling the peole who need to shut up
to shut up! And the people needling the people who were telling the
people to shut up who were telling the people who were telling people
to shut up. And the inevitable poast telling me to shut up as well.

Now that pegged the troll detector meter! BUT can Maxine resist?

Of course he can, for about 24 hours by my reckoning.

Bertie
Old June 4th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/3/2008 3:27 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/3/2008 11:38 AM Maxwell said the following:
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/2/2008 10:20 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
news "Martin" wrote
what we really need to know is how can we stop these
Post on topic and ignore the nonsense. Simple as that.

And be careful when replying, to delete all the cross posted groups in
the header, except the group you wish to address.
Which explains why you crossposted your reply to uk.rec.sailing and
alt.sailing.asa, no doubt...
They seemed to be legitimate groups, and I thought Ernest's posts my have
came from one of them.

Oh, so you're the arbiter of newsgroup legitimacy now. Glad we have that
straightened out.

I am the arbiter of where "I" post.

Do you consider alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,
alt.fan.karl-malden.nose, and asa.demon.local to be legitmate groups.

I don't.

Absolutely I do. But I'm sure they don't consider you to be a legitimate
human being.