Best site for Argentina 2012 WGC results...

Old January 7th 13, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean F (F2)

Default Best site for Argentina 2012 WGC results...

http://www.soaringspot.com/wgc2012/results/
Old January 7th 13, 02:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

On Jan 7, 9:00*am, "Sean F (F2)" wrote:
http://www.soaringspot.com/wgc2012/results/

Day 1 looked tough...
Old January 7th 13, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, January 7, 2013 9:21:15 AM UTC-5, Dan Daly wrote:
On Jan 7, 9:00*am, "Sean F (F2)" wrote: http://www.soaringspot.com/wgc2012/results/ Day 1 looked tough...

As our CD in Musbach in 2002 said "This is not a children's birthday party"..
Let's hope for good fortune for our team.
UH
Old January 7th 13, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig R.

Good luck Team USA!

If you are interested in either the Australian or Great Britain team blogs, here are the links.

Australia
http://argentina13.ausglidingteam.com/

Great Britain
http://www.glidingteam.co.uk/index.p...come-argentina

and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a safe competition for all.

Craig R.
Old January 7th 13, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

play by play updates on the US Team's Twitter account: https://twitter.com/SoaringUSA