Premade master and circuit breaker panel

Old March 17th 04, 03:13 PM
Corky Scott

Default Premade master and circuit breaker panel

I keep misplacing the information about a nice tidy circuit breaker
panel that you can buy that has the master on it and a buss bar and a
number of appropriately sized circuit breakers.

Can anyone tell me the URL where this is described? I've been
searching for several weeks and have not been able to come up with the
description that brings it up.

Thanks, Corky Scott
Old March 18th 04, 08:48 PM
Corky Scott

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:23:41 -0500, Evan Carew
wrote:

Of course. Enter "control vision" in the google search window.
Scroll down to "avionics" and click on "products". It's the first
thing you see.

It's called the EX100 ExpBus 2V

Corky Scott
Old March 19th 04, 01:49 AM
Evan Carew

Old March 19th 04, 01:29 PM
Corky Scott

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:49:48 -0500, Evan Carew