Troll info and tactics

Old November 8th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Private

Default Troll info and tactics

This is a repeat of an earlier post that may be of some interest again.

http://trollcentral.com/
http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/troll.htm
and http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/troll-tactics.html

More at http://www.flayme.com/troll/
http://www.flayme.com/troll/angler.shtml
http://www.flayme.com/troll/newsgroups.shtml
http://www.themartialist.com/pecom/f...detotrolls.htm

Suggested tactics for troll eradication at
http://www.flayme.com/troll/eradication.shtml

'Don't Feed the Reptiles'

IMHO, these links are very informative regarding the typical troll types and
tactics that have caused so much harm to this group and disappointment for
those of us who used to enjoy the intelligent discourse (including on many
diverse 'off topics') we used to enjoy here.

Happy landings,

Old November 8th 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:15:38 -0700, Private wrote:

This is a repeat of an earlier post that may be of some interest again.

http://trollcentral.com/
http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/troll.htm
and http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/troll-tactics.html

More at http://www.flayme.com/troll/
http://www.flayme.com/troll/angler.shtml
http://www.flayme.com/troll/newsgroups.shtml
http://www.themartialist.com/pecom/f...detotrolls.htm

Suggested tactics for troll eradication at
http://www.flayme.com/troll/eradication.shtml

'Don't Feed the Reptiles'

IMHO, these links are very informative regarding the typical troll types and
tactics that have caused so much harm to this group and disappointment for
those of us who used to enjoy the intelligent discourse (including on many
diverse 'off topics') we used to enjoy here.

Happy landings,

Thanks, Private, really good stuff now identify yourself or...you're
nothing more than a troll hiding in anonymity using psyops are your
troll tools.
Old November 18th 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Old November 18th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote:

That poster often impersonates others. His header for X-Authenticated-
User has a unique ID ($$0x8zw$0-xn_8kw3o-su2hqt) and anyone can find his
other posts.

On r.a.p. he's impersonated posters like Dudley Henriques and me. He's
also posted as Lubow, Kyle Hufford, Constable Leonovich, etc.

It's the same story in alt.comp.freeware where he likes to impersonate
many of the regular posters. As everyone except newbies knows what he
is up to, his fake posts in a.c.f. are almost entirely ignored.