Aircraft type

Old May 1st 07, 05:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dutch

Default Aircraft type

Ok, can some on plese help me out?

I think I have checked all ove rth internet and can not come up witha type
and manufacture for this aircraft.

Thanks in advanve

"Dutch"

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VP-USN029.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	11062
Old May 1st 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Steve Vernon

"Dutch" wrote in message
Ok, can some on plese help me out?

I think I have checked all ove rth internet and can not come up witha type
and manufacture for this aircraft.

Thanks in advanve

"Dutch"

Consolidated P2Y, predecessor to the PBY Catalina

Steve Vernon

Old May 1st 07, 07:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dutch

Thank you for the info.

Old May 1st 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Dutch wrote:

Ok, can some on plese help me out?

I think I have checked all ove rth internet and can not come up witha type
and manufacture for this aircraft.

Thanks in advanve

"Dutch"

[Image]

for future reference, since this has already been answered:
http://www.pbycat.org/mainp.htm

redc1c4,
here to help?
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide