United Airlines, We put the "Hospital" in "Hospitality"!

Old April 13th 17, 05:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,aus.aviation,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Petzl

Default United Airlines, We put the "Hospital" in "Hospitality"!

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 23:35:00 -0000 (UTC), Stitch
wrote:

On 12 Apr 2017, Petzl posted some
:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 00:52:41 -0500, First-Post
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:15:00 +1000, Sylvia Else
wrote:

On 12/04/2017 3:08 PM, First-Post wrote:

I haven't done the math myself but I've read articles that say so
far United has lost around $700 million thanks to this fiasco that
was effectively caused by their desire to make every single seat on
every flight profitable. Their stock has fallen like a rock.

The market can penalize screw ups worse than any court.

The $700 is a reduction in market capitalisation, not a loss made by
the company. The stock will bounce back.

Sylvia.

Yes but in the eyes of the stock holders it is a big loss to them. And
if it doesn't rebound fast enough and high enough, the CEO may very
well see the end of his tenure.

The Aircraft was not over booked.
Those seated were given boarding passes and seated
The four made disembark were all Asian so selection was not random
Four "staff" turned up at last minute not booked requiring seats.
Three of the Asian passengers left quietly.

He was an arrogant chink. Who do these people think they are anyway?
Having a job, earning money, being responsible and paying taxes. Having
the means to fly. The nerve of this guy anyway. How dare he?

If he was an illegal alien or radical Muslim, United Airlines would
already be hanging by the neck, hoisted by their own petard.

He was just one of four "chinks" removed by airline security (not
police) three did not argue.
--
Petzl
Arguing with a woman is like reading the Software License Agreement.
Old April 14th 17, 01:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,aus.aviation,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Gerrit 't Hart

On 13/04/2017 12:27 PM, Petzl wrote:

SNIP
He was just one of four "chinks" removed by airline security (not
police) three did not argue.

I seem to recall they had the word POLICE on their backs.
Old April 14th 17, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,aus.aviation,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
First-Post

On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 20:51:14 +0800, Gerrit 't Hart
wrote:

On 13/04/2017 12:27 PM, Petzl wrote:

SNIP
He was just one of four "chinks" removed by airline security (not
police) three did not argue.

I seem to recall they had the word POLICE on their backs.

Latest reports are that the Dr. is filing a lawsuit against the
"Chicago Aviation Police".
Old April 15th 17, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,aus.aviation,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Petzl

wrote:

On 13/04/2017 12:27 PM, Petzl wrote:

SNIP
He was just one of four "chinks" removed by airline security (not
police) three did not argue.

I seem to recall they had the word POLICE on their backs.

They do and did, but are not police, just "airport security"
Chicago real Police are distancing themselves from this