Beat the "EASY-MONEY" online scams

Old May 21st 05, 07:01 AM
RastafarianWarrior

Default Beat the "EASY-MONEY" online scams

----------------------------------
BEAT the "easy money" SCAMS
----------------------------------
I know all of you who are in this forum are looking for some crazy
loophole to make money online real fast, but let me tell you, you're
not gonna find it. These things are built to pay out like ****, giving
you only pennies.

But I've found a way to beat these scams, and 1 in particular. You
won't start off making substantial dollar amounts, but after a few
months your earnings will grow into a decent sized chunk of dollar
bills. In my case, after 2 months now, I am finding that my earnings
balance grows by around $5/day. Now I started off making pennies per
day, but after only 2 months I've reached $5 per day. Now even if this
increase in earnings leveled off (which it hasn't), I'd still be taking
in $5 x 365 days = $1825 per year with hardly any effort.

Now I hope I have your attention because this really works. I'm not
going to lie, I benefit from you signing up by clicking the link below.
BUT THAT IS HOW MY METHOD WORKS! The LinkBurst site pays out pennies
per click on their pay ads, so obviously this would be a poor choice to
try and get rich on by clicking ads. The way that this method is able
to succeed, is by paying people 20% of all of their referrals' income.
(I know that is bad grammar there)

So, I signed up 2 months ago, made $3 dollars by clicking links (and
yes, this site actually does send checks, or even uses PayPal deposit),
then convinced some of my friends to try this thing out. They joined
with my referral id and did the same thing I did. FROM THEIR LINK
CLICKS ALONE I MADE $3 more dollars!!! I KNOW, that's not much, but
this is the smallscale model of what was to come. I then began posting
in forums such as this, detailing my plan and laying it all out there.
Try and understand the potential of this method.

To illustrate how it works, think of a family tree. I am like the
father, and I get paid 20% of all the money that my descendants make.
The more descendants I have, the more money I make. Now, each of my
descendants is a "father" in his/her own right - and they receive 20%
of all their descendants income. So I hope this helps to explain how
this works.

I AM HELPING MYSELF BY HELPING YOU! I ADMIT IT!

But if you follow this plan, you will start to earn some significant
money online for very little effort.

HERE IS THE WAY YOU SHOULD PROCEED:

1.)Click a href="http://www.linkburst.com/r-253578"This Link/a to
go to LinkBurst's website and sign up under my referral id (253578).

2.)Spend few hours clicking paid links until you make a few dollars in
your earnings balance.

3.)Spread the word about how to take advantage of this site to
friends/associates. Maybe use:
-flyers
-email
-DEFINATELY post online in forums

4.)Continue spreading this message for say, 30 minutes a week, and you
WILL begin to see substantial dollar amounts begin to pile up.

a target="_blank" href="http://linkburst.com/r-253578"img
src="http://linkburst.com/banner1.gif" width="468" height="60"
border="0"/ap

Again, I admit, YES I benefit from you using this method, but after a
few weeks, you will start to benefit just as much as I am - so I'm
actually doing you a favor.

TRY THIS! I'M TELLING YOU NOW THAT IT IS WORKING!

Old May 21st 05, 12:41 PM
Vaughn

"RastafarianWarrior" wrote in message
ps.com...
----------------------------------
BEAT the "easy money" SCAMS

Easy! Just never send money to a spammer. Spammers suck.

Old May 21st 05, 10:59 PM
Frank van der Hulst

Vaughn wrote:
"RastafarianWarrior" wrote in message
ps.com...

BEAT the "easy money" SCAMS

See http://www.scamorama.com

If enough people screw the scammers around, then their cost/benefit
ratio will change and they'll (mostly) give up.

Frank