Tow Plane for hire (Southwest)

Old February 7th 16, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Judsen Gundersen

Default Tow Plane for hire (Southwest)

Hello All,

A friend suggested that I make my availability known to this group. I have a 250hp Pawnee and am available to tow during the 2016 soaring season.

The plane is based full time in Jean, NV.

I am open to towing in;

Beatty, NV
Jean, NV
Tonopah, NV
Lone Pine, CA
Death Valley, CA
Parowan, UT

Or anywhere else pilots have interest in flying that normally would not have a tow plane available.

My schedule is flexible.

Thanks!

Judsen Gundersen

Old February 17th 16, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
joesimmers[_2_]

You should contact directly both John Templeton at Parawon and Bruno at Nephi.

It is highly possible they will both have times where there are more pilots wanting to visit during a time span than they can handle, and I have never seen
a glider pilot complain about too many tow planes.

They complain about everything else though. lol
Old February 17th 16, 05:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 7:04:58 PM UTC-7, joesimmers wrote:
You should contact directly both John Templeton at Parawon and Bruno at Nephi.

It is highly possible they will both have times where there are more pilots wanting to visit during a time span than they can handle, and I have never seen
a glider pilot complain about too many tow planes.

They complain about everything else though. lol

Thanks Joe - Judsen and I have traded contact info.
Bruno - B4