Graphics card ??

Old January 5th 04, 12:14 AM
Pilot Pete

Default Graphics card ??

Hi everyone,
I am thinking of upgrading my card to an ATI Radeon Sapphire XT 9800 Pro
256mb.
Does anyone know of any issues with compatibilty in FS2002 or is it problem
free ??

Thanks.

Old January 5th 04, 05:25 AM
John Hall

With the latest 3.10 drivers I have no problem whatsoever using my 9800 pro.
FS2004 looks and flies great.

JK

Old January 6th 04, 11:37 PM
Billybob

I just got 2004, but realized real quick that my graphics card (ATI)
was only 8mb of video ram. Not good. Very jerky motion. With 2002, it
was fine. I'm getting a new card with 32mb tomorrow. Should be okay.

Billybob

Old January 7th 04, 02:23 AM
Nick Name

"Pilot Pete" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
I am thinking of upgrading my card to an ATI Radeon Sapphire XT 9800 Pro
256mb.

Get a new computer.
Upgrading cards are a thing of the past.