OT- Funny Story

Old January 17th 05, 12:16 AM
Jim Carriere

Default OT- Funny Story

Hello group. I found this link and figured a lot of guys here should
get a laugh. Sort of a twist on the urban legend about saltpeter in
the chow at basic training. Or maybe "what happens on cruise stays
on cruise?"

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._homosexual_dc

There is a mention of a "brainstorming session." I wonder if this
was a bunch of guys getting drunk after work type of brainstorming
session?

Old January 17th 05, 12:43 AM
Dave Kearton

"Jim Carriere" wrote in message

| Hello group. I found this link and figured a lot of guys here should
| get a laugh. Sort of a twist on the urban legend about saltpeter in
| the chow at basic training. Or maybe "what happens on cruise stays
| on cruise?"

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._homosexual_dc

| There is a mention of a "brainstorming session." I wonder if this
| was a bunch of guys getting drunk after work type of brainstorming
| session?

What ever happened to the nude bomb ?

--

Cheers