OT - which is worse

Old September 5th 04, 02:36 PM
mah

Default OT - which is worse

Let's see we've had

Tarverisms
TWA 800 conspiracy theories
the superiority of russian aviation winnning the cold war
the current political tirades

Any votes on the worst infestation of RAM?
Old September 6th 04, 07:34 PM
Peter Twydell

In article , mah writes
Let's see we've had

Tarverisms
TWA 800 conspiracy theories
the superiority of russian aviation winnning the cold war
the current political tirades

Any votes on the worst infestation of RAM?

Bush and Kerry
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Old September 6th 04, 08:20 PM
B2431

Date: 9/6/2004 1:34 PM Central Daylight Time
In article , mah writes
Let's see we've had

Tarverisms
TWA 800 conspiracy theories
the superiority of russian aviation winnning the cold war
the current political tirades

Any votes on the worst infestation of RAM?

Bush and Kerry
--
Peter

Speaking of which why hasn't John "I'm an expert on everything" Tarver chimed
in lately?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old September 6th 04, 08:57 PM
Guy Alcala

Date: 9/6/2004 1:34 PM Central Daylight Time
In article , mah writes
Let's see we've had

Tarverisms
TWA 800 conspiracy theories
the superiority of russian aviation winnning the cold war
the current political tirades

Any votes on the worst infestation of RAM?

Bush and Kerry
--
Peter

Speaking of which why hasn't John "I'm an expert on everything" Tarver chimed
in lately?

He seems to have completely disappeared from Usenet since the end of
April/beginning of May. We can only hope this is permament.

Guy

Old September 6th 04, 09:01 PM
Kevin Brooks

Date: 9/6/2004 1:34 PM Central Daylight Time
In article , mah writes
Let's see we've had

Tarverisms
TWA 800 conspiracy theories
the superiority of russian aviation winnning the cold war
the current political tirades

Any votes on the worst infestation of RAM?

Bush and Kerry
--
Peter

Speaking of which why hasn't John "I'm an expert on everything" Tarver

chimed
in lately?

I asked that same question a week or two back--did a quick Google of the
newsgroups and found it had been a long time since the Tarvernaut had posted
*anywhere*. I have had him killfiled for quite a while, but used to
regularly stumble across his insane ramblings when others responded to him.
I have got to wonder if things like his bodily harm threats did not end up
getting him in hot water... or maybe he just finally snapped completely and
is residing in a funny farm somewhere. Now if only Art would emulate his
disappearing act...

Brooks

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired