We Are All Spaniards

Old March 14th 04, 02:16 AM
Rosspilot

There's no point where the terrorists will realize their tactics will not
yield their desired result?

Nope.
For every one you kill, therMy "figures"e are 10,000 more
waiting to take his place with greater fervor and comittment.

Where do you get your figures from?

My "figures"? What are you talking about?

www.Rosspilot.com

Old March 14th 04, 02:30 AM
Rosspilot

Your question implies rational thought. Oh well... :-(

About as rational as this one from the same poster:

"where do you get your figues from?"
Good grief.

www.Rosspilot.com

Old March 14th 04, 02:41 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

Oops. Wrong quote.

That should have been:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:12:05 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote in Message-Id:
. net:

There's no point where the terrorists will realize their tactics
will not yield their desired result?

Irrational beliefs ultimately lead to irrational acts.
-- Larry Dighera,

Your question implies rational thought. Oh well... :-(

By me or the terrorists?

Old March 14th 04, 02:42 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Rosspilot" wrote in message

About as rational as this one from the same poster:

"where do you get your figues from?"
Good grief.

Well? Where do you get them?

Old March 14th 04, 02:45 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Rosspilot" wrote in message

Nope.

What do you base that on?

My "figures"? What are you talking about?

You wrote; "For every one you kill, there are 10,000 more waiting to take
his place with greater fervor and comittment." Where did you get those
figures?

Old March 14th 04, 02:49 AM
Rosspilot

You wrote; "For every one you kill, there are 10,000 more waiting to take
his place with greater fervor and comittment." Where did you get those
figures?

Oh, I researched it thoroughly . . . the "figures" come from the World Almanac
and from the Encyclopedia Britannica and from the Terrorist Handbook, and from
.. . .
you gotta be kidding me.

www.Rosspilot.com

Old March 14th 04, 02:53 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Rosspilot" wrote in message

Oh, I researched it thoroughly . . . the "figures" come from the World

Almanac
and from the Encyclopedia Britannica and from the Terrorist Handbook, and

from
. . .
you gotta be kidding me.

In other words, you don't have a clue.

Old March 14th 04, 02:58 AM
Michael 182

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Rosspilot" wrote in message

Oh, I researched it thoroughly . . . the "figures" come from the World

Almanac
and from the Encyclopedia Britannica and from the Terrorist Handbook,

and
from
. . .
you gotta be kidding me.

In other words, you don't have a clue.

Steven:

Do you work at being so obtuse, or does it come naturally to you?

Michael

Old March 14th 04, 03:30 AM
Larry Dighera

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:41:31 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote in Message-Id:
et:

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
.. .

Oops. Wrong quote.

That should have been:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:12:05 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote in Message-Id:
. net:

There's no point where the terrorists will realize their tactics
will not yield their desired result?

Irrational beliefs ultimately lead to irrational acts.
-- Larry Dighera,

Your question implies rational thought. Oh well... :-(

By me or the terrorists?

Your question seems to presume that the behavior of those who commit
irrational acts is guided by successful results. I'm not so sure that
is the case. Terrorists are obviously not constrained by rationality,
so expecting a rational response seems unwarranted.

Old March 14th 04, 03:32 AM
Larry Dighera

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:58:37 GMT, "Michael 182"
wrote in Message-Id:
h%O4c.2953$KO3.19822@attbi_s02:

Do you work at being so obtuse, or does it come naturally to you?

Mr. McNicoll is just using the Socratic method to force "ross" to
admit that he has no credible support for his contention.