A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

SSA Competition Rules poll and Election



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old September 26th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,780
Default SSA Competition Rules poll and Election

Reminder for anyone that may not know annual rules poll and election
for
US Competition Rule Subcommittee is open until 10/8. Pilots on the
ranking list please provide your input.
Open until Oct 8 at http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php.

Please get the word out to other pilots.
Thanks
UH
RC Chair
Ads
  #2  
Old September 28th 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_1_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 126
Default SSA Competition Rules poll and Election

Hank,

Thanks for the reminder - I filled mine out and added the usual rants
just now ;-).

Frank (TA)

On Sep 26, 12:22*pm, wrote:
Reminder for anyone that may not know annual rules poll and election
for
US Competition Rule Subcommittee is open until 10/8. Pilots on the
ranking list please provide your input.
Open until Oct 8 athttp://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php.

Please get the word out to other pilots.
Thanks
UH
RC Chair


  #3  
Old September 30th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 429
Default SSA Competition Rules poll and Election

Why the veil of secrecy concerning the content of the poll? Why not
let everyone see the content? If you feel you the need to narrow the
focus for responses then lock up the ability to reply.

Ron
  #4  
Old September 30th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,780
Default SSA Competition Rules poll and Election

On Sep 30, 1:34*pm, Ron Gleason wrote:
Why the veil of secrecy concerning the content of the poll? *Why not
let everyone see the content? *If you feel you the need to narrow the
focus for responses then lock up the ability to reply.

Ron


No secrecy.
Simply put- we haven't had anybody bring it up before.
Will look at how to make it able to be viewed.
UH
  #5  
Old September 30th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
PMSC Member
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 41
Default SSA Competition Rules poll and Election

On Sep 30, 1:56*pm, wrote:
On Sep 30, 1:34*pm, Ron Gleason wrote:

Why the veil of secrecy concerning the content of the poll? *Why not
let everyone see the content? *If you feel you the need to narrow the
focus for responses then lock up the ability to reply.


Ron


No secrecy.
Simply put- we haven't had anybody bring it up before.
Will look at how to make it able to be viewed.
UH


Here's the dope from previous years: http://ssa.org/myhome.asp?mbr=6310235857

-T8
  #6  
Old September 30th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 429
Default SSA Competition Rules poll and Election

On Sep 30, 12:00*pm, PMSC Member wrote:
On Sep 30, 1:56*pm, wrote:

On Sep 30, 1:34*pm, Ron Gleason wrote:


Why the veil of secrecy concerning the content of the poll? *Why not
let everyone see the content? *If you feel you the need to narrow the
focus for responses then lock up the ability to reply.


Ron


No secrecy.
Simply put- we haven't had anybody bring it up before.
Will look at how to make it able to be viewed.
UH


Here's the dope from previous years: *http://ssa.org/myhome.asp?mbr=6310235857

-T8


I have read the previous years issues. I am interested in this years.

Ron
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
US Contest Pilots: SSA Rules Committee Election & Poll Ken Sorenson Soaring 0 September 17th 08 03:34 PM
US Rules Poll and Rules Committee Election Ken Sorenson Soaring 0 December 1st 06 02:36 AM
SSA Rules Poll and Rules Committee Election Ken Sorenson Soaring 2 October 6th 06 03:27 PM
US Rules Committee Election and Rules Poll Ken Sorenson Soaring 1 September 27th 05 10:52 PM
2005 SSA Contest Rules Poll and Election [email protected] Soaring 0 September 27th 05 01:47 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.