Pinouts

Old February 8th 11, 01:56 PM
Alejandro Oreamuno Alejandro Oreamuno is offline
Junior Member

Location: San Jose, Costa Rica
Unhappy Pinouts

Hello all!
Also need the pinouts for the HSI Collins 331A-3G and the RMI Collins 332C-4 to verify interconnection problems on a Seneca plane
Old February 11th 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Scott Braddock

Default KX175 pinout

On 2/8/11 3:53 AM, Alejandro Oreamuno wrote:
Hello!
I need to change a KX175 with a KX165, but I donīt have the pinout for
the KX175. Need it to proceed.

Alejandro,

http://www.aeroelectric.com/Installation_Data/

Look under "Bendix-King"

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane
Old March 3rd 11, 09:45 PM
Alejandro Oreamuno Alejandro Oreamuno is offline
Junior Member

Location: San Jose, Costa Rica
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Braddock View Post
On 2/8/11 3:53 AM, Alejandro Oreamuno wrote:
Hello!
I need to change a KX175 with a KX165, but I donīt have the pinout for
the KX175. Need it to proceed.

Alejandro,

http://www.aeroelectric.com/Installation_Data/

Look under "Bendix-King"

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane
Scott.. Excelent page. Are there some more pages like this, to look after instruments, and collins equipment?

AO

NSD360A Pinouts Michelle P Owning 4 December 21st 11 02:52 AM
Need pinouts for VOA 4/MK-12 macgyver Restoration 0 July 9th 10 03:30 AM
Pinouts alhansen Home Built 1 October 4th 08 09:54 PM
KX 170 Pinouts? JimM Home Built 0 November 18th 03 10:28 PM
KX155 Pinouts Richard Kelly Owning 1 September 3rd 03 04:24 PM