9/11 Smoking Gun! Flight 93 Rare News Footage From The Crash Site

Old May 2nd 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default 9/11 Smoking Gun! Flight 93 Rare News Footage From The Crash Site

I usually will pass on posts like this one, but I'm left with this horrible
feeling that somehow, an absolute idiot who is stupid enough to actually
believe something like this might have somehow squeezed through the system
somewhere and be flying an airplane in the same sky and endangering people I
know and like.
You see, I don't want these people to be hurt in any way, and seeing things
like this makes me fearful for their safety.
Also, if this same moron lives in the United States, which I pray to God
he/she doesn't, this idiot cancels out my vote, and that also bothers me a
little.
Oh well........"to each his own"....or "whatever floats your boat".......or
"different strokes for different folks.......or whatever the hell it is that
describes these morons. :-)
Dudley Henriques

"Finally" wrote in message
Smoking Gun! Flight 93 Rare News Footage From The Crash Site

This is it folks. After viewing the video you will undoubtedly know two
things:

1. There was no Flight 93 Plane at the crash site.
2. The official story of Flight 93 from the very beginning was/is a lie.

Recently Discovered Video Footage from NBC and FOX

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread206122/pg1

Old May 2nd 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

On Tue, 02 May 2006 13:42:20 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

Also, if this same moron lives in the United States, which I pray to God

Brooklyn NY close enough for you?

Bye Maurice
--
Hamradio: ON4BAM / M0CIL / 9H3Z http://www.on4bam.com/
Travelstories from Alaska, Scotland, South Africa,Iceland,
Old May 2nd 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

wrote:

Also, if this same moron lives in the United States, which I pray to God

Brooklyn NY close enough for you?

WAY too close thank you!

DH

Old May 2nd 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Here in the New York/New Jersey area we have a radio talk show hosted
by a gent named Lionel. During the course of his show he will present
a fact, event or cunundrum and ask simple questions. As the program
rolls on, other questions pop up to challenge your original thinking on
the subject. The odd thing is that he can ask a simple, perfectly
logical question and get responses from listeners that are far out of
balance to the question being asked.

Recently he did a show about Flight 93. Noting all the photos (and
there aren't many of them) show a scorched hole in the ground, he
asked: "Based on the photographic evidence, where's the plane?" Having
been taught by Jesuits I recognized the "question everything" approach.
The responses to Lionel's questions were astounding. Everything from
an accusatory "Are you saying it never happened?" to long, torturous
explanations about aliens and the like filtered in. Remember, all he
asked was "Based on the photographic evidence, where's the plane?"

Now we have the original poster with his crackpot theory of the week.
When will it end?

AJ

Old May 2nd 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

"AJ" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here in the New York/New Jersey area we have a radio talk show hosted
by a gent named Lionel. During the course of his show he will present
a fact, event or cunundrum and ask simple questions. As the program
rolls on, other questions pop up to challenge your original thinking on
the subject. The odd thing is that he can ask a simple, perfectly
logical question and get responses from listeners that are far out of
balance to the question being asked.

On Usenet, we call this "thread creep" :-)

Recently he did a show about Flight 93. Noting all the photos (and
there aren't many of them) show a scorched hole in the ground, he
asked: "Based on the photographic evidence, where's the plane?" Having
been taught by Jesuits I recognized the "question everything" approach.
The responses to Lionel's questions were astounding. Everything from
an accusatory "Are you saying it never happened?" to long, torturous
explanations about aliens and the like filtered in. Remember, all he
asked was "Based on the photographic evidence, where's the plane?"

Now we have the original poster with his crackpot theory of the week.
When will it end?

AJ

This is in the same textbook with the political technique that throws out
something the speaker wants to have installed or approved or uninstalled and
disapproved as a question that demands an answer either negative or positive
about something that doesn't even exist :-)
It's a very clever gambit that if argued by the responder on either the
positive or negative side, accepts the basic premise that something already
exists, where in actuality, nothing yet exists.
Example;
The speaker wants to have a car bought and paid for by the taxpayers for his
personal use.
How to present the issue???
"It is the opinion of the committee that a blue car would be far better for
our intended purpose than a black one".
If the responder accepts this opening move and argues either way with a
response, the gambit has been accepted. The issue has been cleverly changed
from whether or not a car is necessary, to what color is best suited for the
car. What usually happens at this point is the injection of a counter
opinion on the car's color by another responder, and before long, the
initial speaker has simply laid back and let the responders (taxpayers in
this case) continue until a final decision has been reached on the color for
his new car.
What's notable is the fact that the speaker laying out the initial statement
about his "new car" could care less if it was black or blue!!
Welcome to the way the world works in politics, the law, diplomacy, almost
every conspiracy theory, and in most successful negotiations. :-))
Dudley Henriques

Old May 2nd 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...
I usually will pass on posts like this one, but I'm left with this horrible
feeling that somehow, an absolute idiot who is stupid enough to actually
believe something like this might have somehow squeezed through the system
somewhere and be flying an airplane in the same sky and endangering people
I know and like.
You see, I don't want these people to be hurt in any way, and seeing
things like this makes me fearful for their safety.
Also, if this same moron lives in the United States, which I pray to God
he/she doesn't, this idiot cancels out my vote, and that also bothers me a
little.
Oh well........"to each his own"....or "whatever floats your
boat".......or "different strokes for different folks.......or whatever
the hell it is that describes these morons. :-)
Dudley Henriques

If it makes you feel any better, nutters like this generally don't vote:
They "know" the real ballots are disintegrated and that all the candidates
are robots controlled by aliens anyway.

Old May 3rd 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Bill Phillips wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...
If it makes you feel any better, nutters like this generally don't vote:
They "know" the real ballots are disintegrated and that all the candidates
are robots controlled by aliens anyway.

I always suspected ...

AJ

Old January 3rd 18, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Vikash kumane