Anyone else crawling out of their skin...

Old July 20th 04, 03:30 PM
Peter MacPherson

Jay,
Where will you be located? I'm arriving on Wed and departing on Sat.

Pete

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
...in anticipation for Oshkosh?

I can't wait much longer, or I'll bust!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 20th 04, 03:31 PM
Brad Z

As an Oshkosh virgin, and I'm way excited! By the way, stop by the Virginia
Dept of Aviation (booth #3105) and say hi, I'll be working from Friday
through Sunday.

Brad

Old July 20th 04, 03:44 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Honeck wrote:

...in anticipation for Oshkosh?

No money or time.

George Patterson
In Idaho, tossing a rattlesnake into a crowded room is felony assault.
In Tennessee, it's evangelism.
Old July 20th 04, 05:55 PM
Jay Honeck

Where will you be located? I'm arriving on Wed and departing on Sat.

Hi Pete -- We'll be somewhere in the North Forty camping area. There is no
way to tell where, exactly -- they park us sequentially as we arrive, and
there are THOUSANDS of airplanes.

Just go to the North 40 camping check-in booth, and give them my "N" number
(below), and the nice EAA folks will vector you right to our row and site
number!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
"Peter MacPherson" wrote in message
Jay,

Pete

Old July 20th 04, 05:56 PM
Jay Honeck

As an Oshkosh virgin, and I'm way excited! By the way, stop by the
Virginia
Dept of Aviation (booth #3105) and say hi, I'll be working from Friday
through Sunday.

Will do!

Watch for me -- I'll be the sunburned guy wearing the goofy EAA hat....

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 20th 04, 06:18 PM
Brad Z

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
As an Oshkosh virgin, and I'm way excited! By the way, stop by the

Virginia
Dept of Aviation (booth #3105) and say hi, I'll be working from Friday
through Sunday.

Will do!

Watch for me -- I'll be the sunburned guy wearing the goofy EAA hat....

That narrows it down

Old July 20th 04, 07:10 PM
CanadianPilot

we been going for the last two years flying in but only the last two days so
this year now that we sold all the business we may be able to stop by the
poll party and arrive like everybody else hope to see you all soon ( Yes the
work search will dictate if we can make it LOL)

If we don't see you have a great time at the Mecca

Laurent

Old July 20th 04, 08:44 PM
Jack Allison

Well...not exactly crawling out of my skin (an image I didn't really need of
you Jay)...but definitely getting ready for the big adventure heading there
from the left coast. Plan is to be wheels up Saturday at 7:00, call it a
day in Scottsbluff, NE, then arrive in Fon du Lac Sunday afternoon...all
weather permitting of course. You did order up some good weather, right
Jay? :-)

Looking forward to seeing everyone Wednesday or if we manage to bump into
one another during the week.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL, IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old July 20th 04, 09:46 PM
Peter MacPherson

Excellent! I'll go to the booth and get my clearance to your
site number....maybe they'll give me "direct"! ; - )

Old July 20th 04, 11:19 PM
Aaron Coolidge

Someone(s) wrote:
: Dang -- the rec.aviation party is Wednesday night. Sorry about the
: timing...
:
: We will be at our site most (but not all) evenings after the airshow, if you
: can drop by, we'll have a cold one ready for ya!a

: Shoot. I must have missed the thread where that was worked out. OK, I'll look
: for you. Thanks for the invitation.

: Dave

Hmmm, I guess I missed the thread as well. No worries, though.
I intend to arrive with '76J on Monday afternoon and leave Friday morning,
so I shall attempt to visit the rao group Wednesday. Perhaps I'll even make
it this year!
--
Aaron Coolidge (N9376J)

Zenith 601XL aileron VideoFlyer Home Built 0 June 1st 04 12:35 AM
Attaching braided ground to aluminum skin Ben Jackson Owning 2 May 20th 04 03:51 PM
Almay Hypo-Allergenic Kinetin Skin Care Value$32.89 [email protected] Aviation Marketplace 0 April 29th 04 11:41 PM
Skin Game Veeduber Home Built 9 February 5th 04 12:49 AM
Punctured pressure cabin. M. J. Powell Military Aviation 103 January 5th 04 06:16 AM