Mother of All Lies About 9/11

Old January 7th 04, 10:54 PM
Krztalizer

Default Mother of All Lies About 9/11

Very easy, she arrived at the airport , checked in using her ticket
and photo id and was given a boarding pass

Unlikely. So far I have not seen a single american without
at least 10 different credit cards.

As usual, a sweeping generalization that bears no resemblance to facts.
Michael, I have 1 credit card.. Most folks I know have four or five. No one
I know has ten or more - which, considering fees, would be rather stupid.

2) If she had one how could she paid seat telephone "setup" charge
while being among "all passengers and flight personnel, including the
pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers."?

The operator (ground based) was interviewed at the time and
reported that she opened the lines when it became clear
what was happening

When? As far as I remember that day it became clear too late
for anyone.

The aircraft she was on had just been hijacked, and the operator would have to
have been unconscious not to know about the events that had already occurred
that morning.

3) if she paid that charge in advance how could she call from a
different
seat?

She dialled 0 which puts you through to an operator

Yeah, while those terrorists were preparing a cup of coffee for her.

Being an ass again, as usual.

from
http://www.airfone.com/airfone/af_faqs.html

If I need help using the phone can I get it?
Yes, while in-flight you can view the Airfone® Service "Help" menu on the
handset screen free of charge. Simply remove the handset and press the "+"
button for clear instructions on using Airfone® Service.

Yeah for clear instruction only.

You can also call
1-800-AIRFONE on the ground or dial "0" while in-flight to speak with a
Customer Care Representative.

As nonenative English speaker I can say the last one sounds like
is not for free for me. Any official data how she actually placed
the calls. Help instuction are not very helpful to know that.
I whould like to know HOW SHE DID ALL THAT.

No, Michael, you dont want to know HOW SHE DID ALL THAT, what YOU want to do is
find a way to twist what she did into something that won't make sense to you,
thereby proving your "argument" that she couldn't have done it.

4) if her seat was in "the back of the plane" what was the point
to make "collect call" with valid credit card in hands?

See Above

what above? There are no americans without a credit card.
What was the point to make a collect call? where is the bill?

Fishing expedition, concerning a dead woman not here to defend herself. Be
proud of yourself, jerk.

5) Was it even technically possible? As far as I remmeber my US
flights these seat phones are not even operational without a valid
credit card.

Incorrect, the same thing happened to Todd Beamer on Flight 93
see
http://msnbc.msn.com/Default.aspx?id=3067652&p1=0

What? Yet another american without a credit card?

Another example of you being wrong.

Old January 8th 04, 11:47 PM

Cub Driver wrote:

(A major revison is in the works. However, if you register the current
version, the upgrade will be free.)

all the best -- Dan Ford

I agree...I've used Free Agent for years and about a year ago got
Agent...not for the killfile but for other 'ease of use
features'. I never killfile. I do ignore some posters but I don't
killfile them (not so far at least). it's a great newsreader.
--

-Gord.
Old January 9th 04, 04:14 AM
Krztalizer

Ah, but what about those of us that registered the first version way
back when?

[I'd have to go hunt for my CD to see what the serial actually is for
mine, but it's pretty damned low. I've more than gotten my money's
worth out of it over the years.]

check to see if the registration is in Roman numerals..?