Military ops?

Old October 22nd 04, 12:16 AM
Greg Butler

Default Military ops?

Why are both of these airports closed due to military ops?
http://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/nemap.jsp
Seems a little odd.

Old October 22nd 04, 12:22 AM
Greg Butler

I didnt mean "closed" i meant signifigant delays due to military ops.

. ..

Old October 22nd 04, 12:38 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Greg Butler" wrote in message
. ..

Why are both of these airports closed due to military ops?
http://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/nemap.jsp
Seems a little odd.

I see no mention of military ops.

Old October 22nd 04, 01:44 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Greg Butler" wrote in message

still shows it on one airport.

What are you guys looking at? I can find no mention of "military ops"
anywhere on that page and a search for the words "military" and "ops"
produces no hits.

Old October 22nd 04, 02:11 AM
C J Campbell

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Greg Butler" wrote in message

still shows it on one airport.

What are you guys looking at? I can find no mention of "military ops"
anywhere on that page and a search for the words "military" and "ops"
produces no hits.

This is a real time page that is frequently updated, showing delays at
airports in the Northeastern states. When I looked at it, all the airports
were green, meaning there were no delays.

Old October 22nd 04, 02:17 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

What are you guys looking at? I can find no mention of "military ops"
anywhere on that page and a search for the words "military" and "ops"
produces no hits.

This is a real time page that is frequently updated, showing delays at
airports in the Northeastern states. When I looked at it, all the airports
were green, meaning there were no delays.

The first time I looked at it I believe one airport was yellow, two red, and
the rest green. The second time all were green, as they are now. But the
legend that explains what those colored symbols mean says nothing about
military ops.

Old October 22nd 04, 02:47 AM
Aardvark

The first time I looked at it I believe one airport was yellow, two red, and
the rest green. The second time all were green, as they are now. But the
legend that explains what those colored symbols mean says nothing about
military ops.

When I hover my mouse pointer over the red dots I got a pop-up box that
gave a discription of the delay.

ww

Old October 22nd 04, 02:57 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Aardvark" wrote in message
.. .

The first time I looked at it I believe one airport was yellow, two red,
and the rest green. The second time all were green, as they are now.
But the legend that explains what those colored symbols mean says nothing
about military ops.

When I hover my mouse pointer over the red dots I got a pop-up box that
gave a discription of the delay.

I hadn't tried that. At the present only PHL is yellow, the rest are green.
The green ones just show the name of the field when the mouse hovers over
the dot, PHL describes the delay but says nothing of military ops.

Old October 22nd 04, 03:24 AM
Greg Butler

The green ones just show the name of the field when the mouse hovers over
the dot, PHL describes the delay but says nothing of military ops.

Yeah it looks like whatever they were doing is over. A couple of hour ago
when I moved the mouse over a couple of them, it said delays due to Military
Ops.