Justflight A320 Proffessional ??

Old October 13th 05, 08:37 PM
Deputy Dog

Default Justflight A320 Proffessional ??

I have this CD which i bought brand new some time ago & i wish to use it
with FS2004 but i need the patch to make this happen. I have had this once
before but i have had to recently format my HDD & lost it.

I have checked out Justflight's website & according to that there is the
patch for it on the free downloads page but i cannot find it.

Anyone know where i can get this from please.

Old October 14th 05, 04:34 PM
Jeroen Wenting

register your product on the website and you'll find it.
If you have a legal copy you have the code to do that, if not get a legal
copy.