USAF Pilot Training - Williams AFB, Arizona - Class 66-C Wetback / Boomer Flight

Old September 5th 07, 08:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Eage

Default USAF Pilot Training - Williams AFB, Arizona - Class 66-C Wetback / Boomer Flight

On arrival at USAF Pilot Training, of the first things I did was to go to
the flight line and take this picture of the jets that I would be flying
during the oncoming year. It was the beginning of a longtime dream coming
true.

A clue to my identiy is my initials: TJB

To see a few hundred other pictures of mine, go to:
http://flickr.com/welcome/example/ and look for pictures by: aviatorr727

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Williams AFB-AZ- T-37  Tweet and T-38 Talon.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	397.3 KB
ID:	16764