Weapons of Mass Destruction

Old April 23rd 04, 04:07 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Teacherjh" wrote in message

Ok Steve, try reading the web site that you come to, which
should resemble an IE error message.

It does not resemble an IE error message.

You might not be using IE and so the page might look
differenet from what you are used to for an error message.

I'm using IE 6.

Old April 23rd 04, 05:07 AM
Teacherjh

It does not resemble an IE error message.

What does it resemble? What does it say?

Jose

Old April 23rd 04, 07:07 AM
Lady Pilot

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"running with scissors" wrote:

off topic i know

go to www.google.com

type in Weapons of mass destruction and hit the "i'm feeling lucky"

button

read the error message.

It doesn't provide an error message, it takes you to this site:

snip incorrect site

When I cut & pasted it I came up with this funny error page with working
links:

http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

LP

Old April 23rd 04, 11:06 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

http://www.able2know.com/forums/a2k-...html&highlight

Old April 23rd 04, 11:06 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

When I cut & pasted it I came up with this funny error page with working
links:

http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

I came up with this:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/a2k-...html&highlight

Old April 23rd 04, 02:22 PM
Teacherjh

Here's the text of what I got (and what we expected you to get)

====

These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed
The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your weapons
inspectors mandate.

------

Please try the following:

Click the Regime change button, or try again later.

If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make
sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).

To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click
Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The
settings should match those provided by your government or NATO.
If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can
examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.
If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,
click Detect weapons
Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic
menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will
install.
If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure
your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and
then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the
Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.
Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.

Cannot find weapons or CIA Error
Iraqi Explorer
Bush went to Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction and all he found was
this lousy T-shirt.

===

It is formatted like an error message (which makes it better).

I don't know why you are not being taken to the page most of the rest of us
expect you to be taken to.

Jose

Old April 23rd 04, 10:45 PM
Judah

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
link.net:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/a2k-...html&highlight

Try this site. It has the error message that you should have seen.