Whose War? Patrick J. Buchanan - The American Conservative

Old May 4th 04, 03:25 PM
Chas

"George Z. Bush" wrote
there is no doubt that the basic tenet is; Submit & Recite.

Of course there's a doubt. When some Muslims publicly say that they don't
subscribe to that interpretation, then there is a doubt.....at least in my

mind,
if not yours.

Cite please.
An assertion that muslims don't adhere to the command to Submit & Recite is
just silly. The commands that flow from that basic tenet are debatable only
insofar as the extent to which it is forced, not *that* it is forced.

.....And an identical interpretation by every single muslim, past and

present,
public and private, on the record and off, here and there, then and now,
just isn't necessary to make the point.

You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to not share it, and

don't.

Sure- you seem to enjoy rather a passive ignorance as a change from a more
aggressively ignorant posture- rather a Renaissance man, ignorance-wise.

They have conquered in it's command for 1300 years, starting with

Mohammed
and his Companions.

Translate into a coherent English sentence, please.

Which word confuses you?
Mohammed was a raider and a bandit; worked with a criminal gang called the
'Companions', attacking caravans and later invading towns and camps all
across the Arabian Peninsula. The Companions became the rulers of the
conquered lands.
Do you have any knowledge of the history of Islam at all?

We are talking about three billion Christians (that's with a "B") and 1.6
billion Muslims (also with a "B") and you see thousands of deaths as a

cause of
a new Crusade? Sorry, but leave me out of that kind of thinking.

You do remember that the Crusades were to take back our Holy Land from the
invaders, don't you? You remember that all but two of the Crusades were
non-military, and that the Muslims killed whom they didn't enslave? You do
remember that we've had to fight them as far North as Vienna, don't you?
does the name 'Bosnian Turk' ring any bells with you?

I'm so happy that, by reducing a complex problem down to a simple

sentence,
you've managed to make fools of serious scholars who conclude otherwise.

Must
make you feel good about yourself and how smart you are.

Please feel free to post a refutation; oh, and concrete examples might be
nice too.

Chas

Old May 4th 04, 07:59 PM
George Z. Bush

"Chas" wrote in message
[...]

No deal --- my jack hammer just broke down, and I can't make any progress
without it. You can have the last word....I'm done with this.

George Z.