Left Coast Oshkosh Convoy

Old July 21st 05, 10:48 PM
RST Engineering

Gas pumps at Tooele verified working as of 1430 PDT Thursday afternoon.

Jim

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
.. .
RST Engineering wrote:

And as I understand it Tooele is an unstaffed airport with damned little
other than a gas pump and a portapotty. Anybody got a friend in Tooele
that we can call on Thursday to see if the gas pump is working?

According to Airnav.com KTVY lists $2.90 a gallon for 100LL and has the
following as a contact: Salt Lake City Dept. of Airports 801-575-2401

They said to call he 801-647-5532 He said the pump was working as of
midnight last night and the price is still the same and all major credit
cards are accepted 24 hours per day...

Old July 21st 05, 10:55 PM
Darrel Toepfer

RST Engineering wrote:

Gas pumps at Tooele verified working as of 1430 PDT Thursday afternoon.

Your package arrive in the mail yet?
Old July 21st 05, 11:06 PM
RST Engineering

Got here yesterday. I was going to ask what the impetus was for those
particular records? In any case, thank you.

Old July 22nd 05, 02:32 AM
Darrel Toepfer

RST Engineering wrote:

Got here yesterday. I was going to ask what the impetus was for those
particular records? In any case, thank you.

You said you had a fire and lost those, in a thread a month or so back...

Sold our plane last month, I didn't need 'em anymore, least not that
copy...
Old July 22nd 05, 03:11 AM
RST Engineering

Ah, yes, that is true. 1992 to be exact.

Thanks again...btw, how did you "come by these"? Are they available on the
market in CDROM for all the CessPipBeeMoo aircraft, or was this a "special
scanning"?

Old July 22nd 05, 04:09 AM
Darrel Toepfer

RST Engineering wrote:

Ah, yes, that is true. 1992 to be exact.

Thanks again...btw, how did you "come by these"? Are they available on the
market in CDROM for all the CessPipBeeMoo aircraft, or was this a "special
scanning"?

Purchased them, possibly... I'll email you the source...