Women are better pilots than men

Old April 13th 04, 02:41 PM
G.R. Patterson III

C J Campbell wrote:

She certainly doesn't date much.

You'd have to be pretty masochistic to want to.

George Patterson
This marriage is off to a shaky start. The groom just asked the band to
play "Your cheatin' heart", and the bride just requested "Don't come home
a'drinkin' with lovin' on your mind".
Old April 13th 04, 10:24 PM
John Galban

ET wrote in message .. .
"C J Campbell" wrote in
:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...lycos.com&hl=e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N

WOW, I've never ever, EVER seen such a troublemaker that works so hard at
it....

This is just a garden variety Usenet shotgun troll. Chances are
good that the original poster is not even a woman. I see these pop
up every now and then. There was one guy a few months ago that
customized his troll for each individual newsgroup. I quit counting
when the number of newsgroups topped 100. Some people have too much
time on their hands.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)
Old April 14th 04, 02:14 AM
ET

(John Galban) wrote in
m:

ET wrote in message
.. .
"C J Campbell" wrote in
:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...%40lycos.com&h
l=e n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N

WOW, I've never ever, EVER seen such a troublemaker that works so
hard at it....

This is just a garden variety Usenet shotgun troll. Chances are
good that the original poster is not even a woman. I see these pop
up every now and then. There was one guy a few months ago that
customized his troll for each individual newsgroup. I quit counting
when the number of newsgroups topped 100. Some people have too much
time on their hands.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

I suppose, but a shotgun loaded with pellets that are each customized
for every group, wow... I'm impressed.

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams
Old April 14th 04, 06:20 PM
Capt.Doug

"pacplyer" wrote in message We don't think *of* our "control sticks."
We think *with* them instead. Many times we follow them all over the
world. Even upside down in the mountains at night in thunderstorms
backwards through a pencil sharpner. No wonder we crash so much.
We'll fly right through mountains, just to get some control stick
action.

You poor, poor, poor cargo dog.
If you flew passengers (which requires flight attendants), your needs would
be met with a simple ding of the bell. Heck, at the hotel, I have to lock my
door so they don't come and keep me awake all night (they feel slighted if
you fall asleep while they are "exercising").

D.

Old April 14th 04, 11:34 PM
Larry Dighera

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:04:40 GMT, ET wrote in
For some reason I picture the actress that played the women in "Misery" by
Stephen King... banging away on her keyboard all day trying to come up with
"on topic" hate-spam against men to any newsgroup she can think of...

Ummm.... Picture a frustrated female actress cast as a talking Coke
machine. :-)

http://www.liederkranz-leingarten.de/doc/casting.htm
Cola automat , and/or its voice? Nathalie Hutt

Old April 15th 04, 09:09 AM
pacplyer

"Capt.Doug" wrote in message ...
"pacplyer" wrote in message We don't think *of* our "control sticks."
We think *with* them instead. Many times we follow them all over the
world. Even upside down in the mountains at night in thunderstorms
backwards through a pencil sharpner. No wonder we crash so much.
We'll fly right through mountains, just to get some control stick
action.

You poor, poor, poor cargo dog.
If you flew passengers (which requires flight attendants), your needs would
be met with a simple ding of the bell. Heck, at the hotel, I have to lock my
door so they don't come and keep me awake all night (they feel slighted if
you fall asleep while they are "exercising").

D.

So that's why you've never flown into any Florida mountains Doug!
You're too relaxed to think about hotel PIO. Yep. I really screwed
the pooch filling out those applications. Fer sure. Oh well, I see a
nice livestock charter in the bidpack next month. "You have the
airplane" Baaaaah Baaaaah Baaaah

pac
Old April 15th 04, 03:17 PM
Capt.Doug

"pacplyer" wrote in message You're too relaxed to think about hotel PIO.
Oh well, I see a nice livestock charter in the bidpack next month.

Sometimes I miss flying freight, like when the entire back-end crew starts
to PMS at the same time. But then I remember the time I was picking up
laboratory research monkeys out of St. Kitts. The handlers showed up in full
hazmat suits. When queried about the crew's safety, the handlers replied
that the suits were to prevent the humans from infecting the monkeys (which
resembled Ms. Nathalie btw). Ever since that flight, I' ve had an urge to
lay back in the top of a tree on a Caribbean island hillside soaking up the
sun and spitting at the other monkeys.

D.

Old April 15th 04, 05:05 PM
Greg Copeland

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:35:17 -0700, Nathalie Hutt wrote:

Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
small "joysticks".

I thought women were the reason men fly into moutains.

Old April 15th 04, 06:10 PM
Larry Dighera

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:05:42 -0500, Greg Copeland
wrote in Message-Id: :

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:35:17 -0700, Nathalie Hutt wrote:

Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
small "joysticks".

I thought women were the reason men fly into moutains.

Are you referring to the USAF fighter jock who crashed into a mountain
in the Rockies a few years back?
Old April 15th 04, 07:42 PM
Greg Copeland

wrote in Message-Id: :

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:35:17 -0700, Nathalie Hutt wrote:

Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
small "joysticks".

I thought women were the reason men fly into moutains.

Are you referring to the USAF fighter jock who crashed into a mountain
in the Rockies a few years back?

Are you being serious or is there a punchline coming up next?