Low Level Slideshow - 1 attachment (01/66)

Old April 9th 09, 02:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bernd Rosemeier

Default Low Level Slideshow - 1 attachment (01/66)

"RustY©" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
3...
Talking of Eagles [as we were in an earlier thread] reminded me of this
presentation filler that I knocked up. I'm sure some of you will find it
of interest. It is 23 Mb and an exe file.

Sorry for the question. How can i handle this?

Bernd

Old April 9th 09, 04:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustY ©

"Bernd Rosemeier" wrote in message

Sorry for the question. How can i handle this?

Bernd

In Outlook Express you need to highlight all the parts and then right click
on them and select 'Combine and Decode' same as for multipart pictures.

Old April 9th 09, 05:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard[_7_]

If you're using Outlook Express:
- Select all 66 mails (left-click on "01/66 , press "shift" together with a
left-click on 66/66)
- Right-click on these selected mails
- Choose "Combine and decode" in the menu (probably a different name if
you're using the German version of Outlook express)
- Click on "OK"

OE will combine all attachments to 1 big file called "Friday Eagles.exe",
which you can run or can save to run at a later moment.

Enjoy, it's really worth the trouble.

"Bernd Rosemeier" schreef in bericht

Old April 9th 09, 05:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustY ©

"Richard" wrote in message
bel.net...
If you're using Outlook Express:
- Select all 66 mails (left-click on "01/66 , press "shift" together with
a left-click on 66/66)
- Right-click on these selected mails
- Choose "Combine and decode" in the menu (probably a different name if
you're using the German version of Outlook express)
- Click on "OK"

OE will combine all attachments to 1 big file called "Friday Eagles.exe",
which you can run or can save to run at a later moment.

Thanks Richard a much better reply than my attempt. You can also stop the
show at any time by pressing the space bar and move through the pictures
with page/up page/down. This allows you to spend more time on each. I
really ought to have made this with higher resolution pictures but that
makes the upload [and download] much larger too of course.

Old April 9th 09, 09:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Oviedo

"Richard" wrote in message
bel.net...
If you're using Outlook Express:
- Select all 66 mails (left-click on "01/66 , press "shift" together with
a left-click on 66/66)
- Right-click on these selected mails
- Choose "Combine and decode" in the menu (probably a different name if
you're using the German version of Outlook express)
- Click on "OK"

OE will combine all attachments to 1 big file called "Friday Eagles.exe",
which you can run or can save to run at a later moment.

Enjoy, it's really worth the trouble.

My version of OE combined the files but won't let me access the exe.

I have the following message on the combined file: OE removed access to the
following unsafe attachments in your maik: Friday Eagles.exe"

Anyone know how I get around this?

Thanks

Old April 9th 09, 10:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bernd Rosemeier

"RustY ©" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

"Bernd Rosemeier" wrote in message

Sorry for the question. How can i handle this?

Bernd

In Outlook Express you need to highlight all the parts and then right
click on them and select 'Combine and Decode' same as for multipart
pictures.

It works! Thanks.

Great show.

Bernd

Old April 9th 09, 10:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

Yep. My OE is also very suspicious of exe files and won't let me access it.
Help will be appreciated.
Personally, I don't mind huge files. I can download 2 Megabyte (yes, not
Megabit) per second. Ah, broadband. Living in the Netherlands has its
advantages.

Regards,
Herman

"Oviedo" schreef in bericht

bel.net...

Old April 9th 09, 10:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustY ©

"Oviedo" wrote in message
My version of OE combined the files but won't let me access the exe.

I have the following message on the combined file: OE removed access to
the following unsafe attachments in your maik: Friday Eagles.exe"

Anyone know how I get around this?

Thanks

You could try Tools/Options/Security and untick the box that says 'Do not
allow attachments to be saved....etc'

As you have found OE is suspicious of exe files.

Old April 9th 09, 10:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dutch[_3_]

"Herman" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Yep. My OE is also very suspicious of exe files and won't let me access
it.
Help will be appreciated.
Personally, I don't mind huge files. I can download 2 Megabyte (yes, not
Megabit) per second. Ah, broadband. Living in the Netherlands has its
advantages.

Regards,
Herman

Same here shot it to me.

Would sure like to see it.

"Dutch"

Old April 9th 09, 10:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
David[_7_]

On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:54:43 +0100, RustY © wrote:

"Bernd Rosemeier" wrote in message

Sorry for the question. How can i handle this?

Bernd

In Outlook Express you need to highlight all the parts and then right
click on them and select 'Combine and Decode' same as for multipart
pictures.

Please don't use that form any more. It's fine if you use MS products,
but I don't (and won't), and therefore am unable to run any .exe files.

ID please - 1 attachment Klem Aviation Photos 3 November 8th 08 03:26 AM
Fosset wreckage recovery slideshow Frank[_1_] Soaring 1 October 10th 08 04:22 AM
US - V-22 One - Evansville, IN 06-30-08 - 1 attachment (1/2) Harry[_3_] Aviation Photos 0 July 2nd 08 08:43 PM
Link to a slideshow AJ Piloting 3 November 18th 06 08:21 AM
Deicing slideshow ellx_lux General Aviation 0 February 21st 06 08:16 PM