Bush Flew Fighter Jets During Vietnam

Old July 20th 04, 01:57 AM
Steve Mellenthin

How about a Senior Vice President Creative Supervisor with a major American
corporation with operations worldwide? How about you? Ever done anything?.

Arthur Kramer

VP level program manager in AF Aeronautical Systems Division. Worked B-1, B-2,
KC-135R, F-15, F-16, F-22, amomg others. Executive support for 3 Star
commander. Otherwise nothing at all.
Old July 20th 04, 01:57 AM
WalterM140

The NYT and all the other news orgs who investigayed over the last two years
concluded that Bush would have won recounts in the areas Gore wanted
recounted.
This issue is so sooo dead that anyone still carying on about it is just
trying
to poison the well!

Can you source that?

Congresswoman Brown indicated that 16,000 of her constituents were not allowed
to vote at all, mooting recounts.

But I'd like you to provide a quote that the NYT said what you suggest.

Walt
Old July 20th 04, 02:40 AM
Regnirps

"George Z. Bush" wrote

Unless they changed the law back in the 70s, in my day the law didn't

require
you to register if you had volunteered and were waiting for your reporting

date.
I may be wrong, but that's the way I remember it.

They called it "Inactive Reserve". My disharge shows 6 months if inactive
reserve and 18 days of active duty (I got a medal :0). Later on I got into much
more interesting "civilian" activities. But I can't tell you, you'd just laugh.

-- Charlie Springer
Old July 20th 04, 02:47 AM
BUFDRVR

How much longer would the POWs have had to wait for
repatriation?

Recent interviews with former NVN government and military officers and the
publication of certain NVN documents reveal the U.S. anti-war effort actually
encouraged NVN to continue the conflict in hopes of getting the U.S. out of the
war entirely, including support for SVN. There is no doubt that had several
congressmen (most, but not all, democrats) not openly called for congress to
cut off *all* funding for the war in SE Asia, that the NVN would not have
walked out of Paris in December 1972.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Two MOH Winners say Bush Didn't Serve WalterM140 Military Aviation 196 June 14th 04 11:33 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 05:26 PM