New anti collision system for aircrafts, helicopters and gliders

Old January 13th 04, 01:50 PM
Thierry

Default New anti collision system for aircrafts, helicopters and gliders

Hi,
For those looking for a small and cheap unit (1295 USD) with high
performance i recommend ahving a look at www.proxalert.com.
This system have been extensively tested in L.A area with excellent
results.
Already plenty of satisfied users in the US, Canada and Europe.
Terry
Old January 13th 04, 04:51 PM
Ron Natalie

"Thierry" wrote in message om...
Hi,
For those looking for a small and cheap unit (1295 USD) with high
performance i recommend ahving a look at www.proxalert.com.
This system have been extensively tested in L.A area with excellent
results.
Already plenty of satisfied users in the US, Canada and Europe.
Terry

I'm sure you do, since your first name seems to be the same as the
owner of the domain proxalert.com. Not good form to make
recommendations of your own product in the third person.

Old January 13th 04, 07:42 PM
Ben Smith

I'm sure you do, since your first name seems to be the same as the
owner of the domain proxalert.com. Not good form to make
recommendations of your own product in the third person.

LOL!

Old January 14th 04, 01:14 AM
John Galban

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message om...
Not good form to make
recommendations of your own product in the third person.

Well, there goes my idea for the "Hot, rich chicks with planes
really go for John Galban in a big way" post.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)
Old January 14th 04, 01:28 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"John Galban" wrote in message
om...
"Ron Natalie" wrote in message

om...
Not good form to make
recommendations of your own product in the third person.

Well, there goes my idea for the "Hot, rich chicks with planes
really go for John Galban in a big way" post.

We've already seen those...out on snopes.com.

Old January 25th 04, 07:42 PM
Andrew

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message ...
"John Galban" wrote in message
om...
"Ron Natalie" wrote in message

om...
Not good form to make
recommendations of your own product in the third person.

Well, there goes my idea for the "Hot, rich chicks with planes
really go for John Galban in a big way" post.

We've already seen those...out on snopes.com.

Hi, I fly with this product since a month and i can testify it works
great.
By the way was clear that the initial message was posted by someone
from Proxalert Inc.
Cheers, Andrew

Air defense (naval and air force) Mike Military Aviation 0 September 18th 04 04:42 PM
Naval air defense Mike Naval Aviation 0 September 18th 04 04:42 PM
Air Force Helper 2000 tomcat Naval Aviation 0 June 9th 04 11:54 PM