Badwater Bill's Memorial Service

Old March 29th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
tom c[_3_]

Default Badwater Bill's Memorial Service

"Dan Camper" wrote in message

Oh no, I'm a double asshole with a Christian heart. Just like dead ole
Billy, the Asshole.
--
http://tr.im/1f9p

The difference is BWB was worth knowing and having as a friend and mentor.

tom c

Old March 29th 09, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
Did Maniac change names and move over to this ng?

Jim

No, I think this is an all new twerp.
--
Jim in NC

Old March 30th 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bob Fry

"RST" == RST Engineering writes:

RST Did Maniac change names and move over to this ng? Jim

Takes one to know one, huh Jimbo.
--
When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask
why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.
Old March 31st 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RST Engineering

How about a postflight briefing on the Saturday night gig?

Jim

Old March 31st 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ammeter

As long as there's a designated sober person to record the events...
gotta find someone to wear the BWB buck teeth... and to have their bed
short sheeted... anyone up for a good BWAHAAAAHAAAA!!!??

John "anteater"....

Old April 15th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ed

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:34:02 -0700, John Ammeter
wrote:

Ed Sullivan, if you're still alive, come on over...

John, I won't be able to make it. I have an inescapable prior
committment. Hoist a dozen or so for me for my favorite curmudgeon.
Old April 17th 09, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jl

On Mar 26, 12:37*am, John Ammeter
wrote:

I raise a toast to BWB, but John Antpeter and OR Seals are windbags.
Did charlatan O-ring ever learn how to do fabric heat-smoothing?
ROFLMAO!
Old April 18th 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley

"jl" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 12:37 am, John Ammeter
wrote: