Predator w/ Sniper Rifle

Old May 17th 04, 09:01 PM
Peter Kemp

On Mon, 17 May 2004 05:43:27 -0400, Cub Driver
wrote:

What are the economics of this? How much does such a rig cost, as
against the cost of offering paradise to the next jihadist?

I'm not sure what you mean - what has the next jihadist got to do with
it?

Well, if we spend $100,000,000 on an aerial sniper rifle, and Osama
gets his snipers for free, how long can we keep it up?

Ah, got you know, wasn't sure what you meant.

In response - unless every UAV mission gets shot down, then you only
pay a buck or so for ammo for every ex-jihadi, plus the O&M of the UAV
(which you're paying anyway).

Old May 17th 04, 10:00 PM
Cub Driver

On Mon, 17 May 2004 16:01:29 -0400, Peter Kemp
wrote:

In response - unless every UAV mission gets shot down, then you only
pay a buck or so for ammo for every ex-jihadi, plus the O&M of the UAV
(which you're paying anyway).

Good point. Okay, go ahead and buy 100 of the li'l darlings.

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

The Warbird's Forum
www.warbirdforum.com