Need Micro Balancer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 16th 03, 01:00 AM
Barnyard BOb --

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote:

BTW, B-o-b, what have you done lately of truly important significance to
your country with the RV-3?

I'll tell you what I've done lately... I designed and coordinated the
complete electrical and panel/avionics upgrades of three BD-5J Microjets
that are used to train our military how to protect America by finding and
intercepting cruise missiles fired by hostile forces, terrorist or not. The
three aircraft can now do day or night VFR and minimal IFR down to ground
level to run the mission profiles required to train our military pilots. Two
of them are equipped with synthetic vision EFIS, advanced engine and systems
monitoring, full digital AHRS and other features that allow it to perform
its mission with a margin of safety sufficient to do the job and then some.
The third is ready to be EFIS/EAU upgraded as soon as the mission
requirements demand it.

At 50 ft off the ground and 250 knots, the BD-5J is so invisible to radar
that a tracking transmitter must be installed so the mission controllers can
see it.

At 50 ft, do people even care if _you_ are flying?

You and Zoom...
Legends in your own minds. g

Barnyard BOb --